Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can Java be banned already? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#15 : August 28, 2012, 01:06:39 PM

I've posted it numerous times. The subscription to PI where you can post without much trollage is about $5/yr.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 28, 2012, 01:11:43 PM

Why is there only one option in this poll?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

sandogbuc

Second String

#17 : August 28, 2012, 01:12:53 PM

scheduled, Java-Free programing.

What are you talking about? Java has been here longer than most of you whiny little girls combined. Can you even name a poster that's been here longer?

So that gives him the right to troll the forums constantly and ruin it for nearly every other member of this forum?

Java has been here the whole time and now there are more posters than ever. What exactly is "ruined"?

putting Java aside why are you such an a-hole? I mean seriously what do you contribute to this forum other than your tired act of thinking your better than everyone else?

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 28, 2012, 01:20:13 PM

Well, I can read other people's minds and know what they're thinking.

No, wait, that's you.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#19 : August 28, 2012, 01:20:14 PM

putting Java aside why are you such an a-hole? I mean seriously what do you contribute to this forum other than your tired act of thinking your better than everyone else?
I haven't spent much time on here until the last few weeks, but to be fair he does seem to be better than everyone else for the most part.  I know that's not saying much considering there are threads like this everyday, but still...

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 28, 2012, 01:20:33 PM

Hey, if you guys don't like me trying to find a nickname for Doug Martin than Muscle Hamster (which he publicly said he hates), then don't open the thread,   

Who would like that? That has to be one of the worst nicknames you'll ever hear. Muscle hamster? It's not even a name its an adjective. Like naming someone fat boy or stupid person. I mean I do laugh at it every time it, I just don't blame him for hating.

To the OP, I've started a fantastic thread in pirates cove about ignoring Java. It was an extremely successful thread, many posted in it, but all loved it.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 28, 2012, 01:22:45 PM

And what do you contribute to the forum, whinedog? All you've done since you've been here is complain. The site already has a surplus of whiners so I hope you know a few other tricks.

But I doubt it.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#22 : August 28, 2012, 01:23:12 PM

Caddy Martin was a troll post and every single person on this board knows it.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 28, 2012, 01:23:49 PM

Hey, if you guys don't like me trying to find a nickname for Doug Martin than Muscle Hamster (which he publicly said he hates), then don't open the thread,   

Who would like that? That has to be one of the worst nicknames you'll ever hear. Muscle hamster? It's not even a name its an adjective. Like naming someone fat boy or stupid person. I mean I do laugh at it every time it, I just don't blame him for hating.

To the OP, I've started a fantastic thread in pirates cove about ignoring Java. It was an extremely successful thread, many posted in it, but all loved it.

I have him on ignore, believe me. The only problem with that is that even with him being on ignore, he just derails every single conversation by the 2nd page. Then after that, the next  5 pages turn into a joke.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 28, 2012, 01:25:49 PM

I wonder how many "can Java be banned" threads there will be before he leaves or quits trolling.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#25 : August 28, 2012, 01:25:57 PM

Caddy Martin was a troll post and every single person on this board knows it.
Then why reply to it?

sandogbuc

Second String

#26 : August 28, 2012, 01:27:01 PM

And what do you contribute to the forum, whinedog? All you've done since you've been here is complain. The site already has a surplus of whiners so I hope you know a few other tricks.

But I doubt it.

oooh whinedog, your so witty. Stop being such an a-hole and maybe you'll be one less thing for me to complain about.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#27 : August 28, 2012, 01:27:59 PM

I wonder how many "can Java be banned" threads there will be before he leaves or quits trolling.
So you think he's a troll and you think creating threads about him is not what he wants?

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 28, 2012, 01:28:43 PM

Just report every post that is clearly out of line and hope something is done. The problem is that you have a guy here like TexasTechBucFan that flat out admitted to being a Saints fan trying to annoy people here (even though everyone knows that he's Chaz and just trolling) and they've done nothing about that. If they don't ban a guy that admits to it, how do you expect them to ban Java just because he brags about hating minorities?

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#29 : August 28, 2012, 01:29:56 PM

So you think he's a troll and you think creating threads about him is not what he wants?

Im gonna go with at least 5 more threads about him before week 6. Thats my guess. Whats yours?
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can Java be banned already? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools