Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can Java be banned already? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#150 : August 29, 2012, 10:30:42 AM

If we had the same vote with zsnore, it would be 100% to ban him and 0% not to ban him (he would even vote to ban himself).    In a case of a unanimous board vote, I think it would be appropriate to ban someone.    z, you are just lucky we don't start that thread... 

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#151 : August 29, 2012, 10:34:11 AM

No one would even bother to click on the thread.

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#152 : August 29, 2012, 10:35:35 AM

How are they personal? Its a simple observational call. Don't blame me for calling a spade a spade.

In what way does stating the obvious constitute a personal attack? I am allowed to have an opposing opinion and I don't have to like everyone. -This line sound familiar?

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#153 : August 29, 2012, 10:53:00 AM

LOL!   True.   Nobody would know who he was.   I only know because his only posts he ever makes are personal attacks and I'm the target most of the time.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#154 : August 29, 2012, 10:57:29 AM

I don't even know who he is, but I guess it's not just a clever name?

spartan

Hall of Famer
#155 : August 29, 2012, 12:04:31 PM

Kinda curious why a bunch of posters I've never heard of before keep on creating threads to ban java. What's more, seeing as some of you are threatening to "never post again", and most of you haven't been here more than 5 minutes I don't think your contributions will be missed much.

I think this is a case of people thinking those who shout the loudest wins. Yet it doesn't always work that way. These java threads are getting pretty boring already. It's not like anything new is being added is it?

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#156 : August 29, 2012, 12:30:37 PM

He/she is unintentionally humorous to me. As much hate as he/she gets from other posters on rare occassions he/she makes valid points, they just are ignored because, the majority of his posts (Tebow love, racism, Tebow Love, gruden love and more racism) make others tune him out.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#157 : August 29, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

These java threads are getting pretty boring already. It's not like anything new is being added is it?

Better to light one candle than curse the darkness. Give us some new Java bashing. No one-eyed Bali chicks or ladyboys allowed.

Go.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can Java be banned already? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools