Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can Java be banned already? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#30 : August 28, 2012, 01:30:06 PM

And what do you contribute to the forum, whinedog? All you've done since you've been here is complain. The site already has a surplus of whiners so I hope you know a few other tricks.

But I doubt it.

oooh whinedog, your so witty. Stop being such an a-hole and maybe you'll be one less thing for me to complain about.
I would have went with SandyVagDog or SandyVagBuc, myself.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#31 : August 28, 2012, 01:30:24 PM

I have him on ignore, believe me. The only problem with that is that even with him being on ignore, he just derails every single conversation by the 2nd page. Then after that, the next  5 pages turn into a joke.

That's a "quality of posters" problem. It used to be that everyone did their own thing, sometimes it got nasty but everyone just moved on. Now we have a bunch of whiners that can't tolerate other opinions. If you had paid attention during the time Java wasn't here, you would have noticed that the whining actually got worse during that time.

Start a thread about Java, and a thread about football. Most of the posters here will gravitate to the Java thread because they would rather talk about Java than about football. Clearly, that is a quality of posters issue.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 28, 2012, 01:31:21 PM

another thread? ...

You guys do realize that JR's trolling process is a win-win for PR right?

Reality is JR drives people to the insider board...   makes PR money.    JR drives up site hits - increased advertising revenue, makes PR money. 

What business in their right mind would remove their money maker?   Even if he posts utter nonsense 98.75% of the time and disrespects EVERY poster here with it?    $ comes before free customers.   Sad, but true.   

Quit giving it the attention it craves.   Seriously.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#33 : August 28, 2012, 01:31:58 PM

Im gonna go with at least 5 more threads about him before week 6. Thats my guess. Whats yours?
There are 5 threads created about him per week already.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 28, 2012, 01:32:51 PM

how do you expect them to ban Java just because he brags about hating minorities?

You're a liar.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#35 : August 28, 2012, 01:33:25 PM

I have him on ignore, believe me. The only problem with that is that even with him being on ignore, he just derails every single conversation by the 2nd page. Then after that, the next  5 pages turn into a joke.

That's a "quality of posters" problem. It used to be that everyone did their own thing, sometimes it got nasty but everyone just moved on. Now we have a bunch of whiners that can't tolerate other opinions. If you had paid attention during the time Java wasn't here, you would have noticed that the whining actually got worse during that time.

Start a thread about Java, and a thread about football. Most of the posters here will gravitate to the Java thread because they would rather talk about Java than about football. Clearly, that is a quality of posters issue.
BINGO

sandogbuc

Second String

#36 : August 28, 2012, 01:35:03 PM

how do you expect them to ban Java just because he brags about hating minorities?

You're a liar.

and you're an a-hole
: August 28, 2012, 01:37:04 PM sandogbuc

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#37 : August 28, 2012, 01:36:30 PM

You're a liar.

and your an a-hole
*you're

sandogbuc

Second String

#38 : August 28, 2012, 01:37:36 PM

You're a liar.

and your an a-hole
*you're

thanks I fixed it

youngone

Hall of Famer
#39 : August 28, 2012, 01:38:40 PM

another thread? ...

Reality is JR drives people to the insider board...   makes PR money.    JR drives up site hits - increased advertising revenue, makes PR money. 

What business in their right mind would remove their money maker?   Even if he posts utter nonsense 98.75% of the time and disrespects EVERY poster here with it?    $ comes before free customers.   Sad, but true.   

I kinda believe this theory at this point.. If they haven't done anything by now then they won't at this point.. I know I paid for my subscription bcuz the trolling was getting outrageous but to be honest the insider board is boring. Benchwarmer has been on "watched" for God knows how long now, but Java nothing.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 28, 2012, 01:39:52 PM

Too many mind readers here. Not enough posters who can actually back up their claims with visible evidence.

Pewterman

Starter

#41 : August 28, 2012, 01:40:47 PM

another thread? ...

I kinda believe this theory at this point.. If they haven't done anything by now then they won't at this point.. I know I paid for my subscription bcuz the trolling was getting outrageous but to be honest the insider board is boring. Benchwarmer has been on "watched" for God knows how long now, but Java nothing.
I've noticed that. But what's it mean to be "watched?"

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#42 : August 28, 2012, 01:41:59 PM

Posters on the insider board are "stiff" like the people in club seats at RJS.....and I don't think they really know as much as the peons/riff raff on Red Board.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 28, 2012, 01:42:16 PM

I think if you were to go back through all the archives you would find that MOST of Illumi's contributions to these message boards are in defense of Java. Very few  football related posts and TONS AND TONS of posts that are just about defending the troll that is Java. And yes, this would be an example of a non football related post.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#44 : August 28, 2012, 01:42:28 PM

another thread? ...

I've noticed that. But what's it mean to be "watched?"
Thin ice I would think.. Maybe over something he said
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can Java be banned already? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools