Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Decade Posters « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 28, 2012, 05:34:45 PM

I've been posting/lurking on this board since about 2005.

Back when I really thought that Defense was amazing and we had no QB that year.

If we had a Pro Bowl QB I still believe we could have gotten to the SB.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : August 28, 2012, 05:34:58 PM

Would that be coincidentally about the same time you started drinking?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 28, 2012, 05:44:55 PM

Started coming here probably 1999 or so when it was Bucmag.com. 

I remember those days.  Still doesn't matter though Illuminator worded it in a way that screws me over.
I've become a bitter bastard over this whole thing....

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#18 : August 28, 2012, 06:01:22 PM

Quote from: Morgan
Whether you just showed up or have been here for a decade, you're no more or no less important than the poster above you or below you on any given thread.
Any Given Thread. Isn't that a Pacino movie?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 28, 2012, 06:03:10 PM

What if that poster is Sarah Palin?
Now that was funny

Quote from: Morgan
Whether you just showed up or have been here for a decade, you're no more or no less important than the poster above you or below you on any given thread.
Any Given Thread. Isn't that a Pacino movie?
and so was this

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 28, 2012, 06:03:40 PM

" It was 2002 because it was the first year TC was at Disney. "

A very memorable year.

And also inaccurate, 2002 was at the minimum the second year training camp was held in Celebration. I know this because that's the training camp I worked for the Bucs, and I know that they were also there the year before me. I'm in the decade group, I remember logging into PR in the Celebration hotel lobby in 2002 to give a run down of exactly what certain players were doing at that moment...I believe Simeon was playing pool and Ronde was watching a golf tournament on TV. I know I had been a member here for years leading up to that, so I'm probably pushing towards 15 years.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#21 : August 28, 2012, 06:27:25 PM

Seems there might be a recollection issue between you and the record Escobar.  2002 to 2008 are said to be in Orlando. 

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/tam/training-camps.htm

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 28, 2012, 07:22:43 PM

I remember it as being Gruden's first year, too.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#23 : August 28, 2012, 08:33:57 PM

I think that was 2003 and I had been posting for about a year (if not more) before that, maybe longer. That's when I met Hate (I believe), Chev, 4Bucs and a few others. I think Ladyfan made the badges with our names on it.

Edit: It was 2002 because it was the first year TC was at Disney.

I'll take your word for it as i have no idea how long i've been here. Hell.... i don't remember NOT being a member here.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 28, 2012, 08:49:07 PM

What if that poster is Sarah Palin?
Now that was funny

I have to admit, I laughed at that one.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 28, 2012, 08:51:34 PM

I believe I fall under that category.  Let's put it this way, I'm pretty sure I went to very first TC get2gether. We had 2 tables in a restaurant/bar. Scott and Jim Flynn turned up with copies of PR and really cheesy t-shirts that we all thought was great. I think that was 2003 and I had been posting for about a year (if not more) before that, maybe longer. That's when I met Hate (I believe), Chev, 4Bucs and a few others. I think Ladyfan made the badges with our names on it.

Was it Ladyfan or BucNut (or are they one and the same)?    I think it was a guy named Rocketspeed who made those name badges.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 28, 2012, 09:04:17 PM

I think that was 2003 and I had been posting for about a year (if not more) before that, maybe longer. That's when I met Hate (I believe), Chev, 4Bucs and a few others. I think Ladyfan made the badges with our names on it.

I'll take your word for it as i have no idea how long i've been here. Hell.... i don't remember NOT being a member here.

You don't have very good long term memory.    You don't remember the sigs you used back then either.   But I will vouch for Hate, he was here before I was.   Some I haven't seen mentioned yet were Chev, 4Bucs, PreferNFL, Garv, MyInnerFan, MJS, BucNut, MarleyMon, IronPhist, Zellmiller, InChuckyITrust, dbuc, Stan, ABuccs, Scurvy, etc.   Some very knowledgeable posters on that list.   Not sure how many are still here though.
: August 28, 2012, 09:06:04 PM JavaRay

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#27 : August 28, 2012, 09:05:33 PM

I believe I fall under that category.  Let's put it this way, I'm pretty sure I went to very first TC get2gether. We had 2 tables in a restaurant/bar. Scott and Jim Flynn turned up with copies of PR and really cheesy t-shirts that we all thought was great. I think that was 2003 and I had been posting for about a year (if not more) before that, maybe longer. That's when I met Hate (I believe), Chev, 4Bucs and a few others. I think Ladyfan made the badges with our names on it.

Was it Ladyfan or BucNut (or are they one and the same)?    I think it was a guy named Rocketspeed who made those name badges.
Ladyfan and BucNut are two ladies.  Rocketspeed did indeed make the name badges for G2Gs.  Were you there?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 28, 2012, 09:07:07 PM

I left the US in 2001, so I was not there.   Wish I could have made it, that seemed to have been a good one.   

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#29 : August 28, 2012, 09:54:44 PM

No one said anything about that.  No need to come in here throwing another one of your hissy fits.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Decade Posters « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools