Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris...."I'd love to be a HC again, because I really did have a ball doing it" « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#75 : August 30, 2012, 09:03:06 PM

1-10 Morris is a 7. Not his fault he got hit with a rash of injuries and a couple of bad picks.
Chuck always used injuries as an excuse.

Hey I am REALLY glad you stalked some of my old posts down. Morris didn't use the injury excuse and his teams got nailed with injuries, turned out he was in over his head, but he wasn't helped by Dominik or the Glazerhouses.

Don't worry about it bro; that psycho did that for 5 other people today..

Morris had his shortcomings but the disrespect is too much. Same goes for the dramatic Gruden bashers

This guy...

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#76 : August 30, 2012, 09:29:43 PM

1-10 Morris is a 7. Not his fault he got hit with a rash of injuries and a couple of bad picks.

Hey I am REALLY glad you stalked some of my old posts down. Morris didn't use the injury excuse and his teams got nailed with injuries, turned out he was in over his head, but he wasn't helped by Dominik or the Glazerhouses.

trip, you must be new around here.   Dino, iamawalkingcorpse, paulsdrivein, or whatever he wants to call himself these days is a psycho from way back.   

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#77 : August 30, 2012, 09:50:37 PM

trip, you must be new around here.   Dino, iamawalkingcorpse, paulsdrivein, or whatever he wants to call himself these days is a psycho from way back.

Look whose talking.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#78 : August 30, 2012, 09:52:43 PM

Anti, you are also too new to the board to know who he is.   You weren't even here when I was the ultimate bucs homer, so your opinion really doesn't hold much weight.
: August 30, 2012, 09:54:38 PM JavaRay

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#79 : August 30, 2012, 09:54:31 PM

Anti, you are also too new to the board to know who he is.

Not really, but I view him as harmless.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#80 : August 30, 2012, 09:55:15 PM

Ya, he's pretty harmless lately.   

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#81 : August 30, 2012, 10:10:49 PM

Clown. I have never said you were anything but a now terrible used to be fan.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#82 : August 31, 2012, 01:38:24 PM

The search feature mystifies me. It's just beyond my comprehension.

Yeah, I don't think anyone is surprised by that.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris...."I'd love to be a HC again, because I really did have a ball doing it" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools