Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs vs Skins game « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 27

BucD

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 29, 2012, 12:26:22 PM

Interesting tweet by Mr. Benn...

@ArreliousBenn:
First road game of the year been hiding out not no more! Everything's a GO!

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 29, 2012, 12:27:47 PM

Nice.  Would like to see him play the entire game.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 29, 2012, 12:30:12 PM

Wonder if our starters play at all. I wouldnt do it after what happened to Joseph.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 29, 2012, 12:30:55 PM

Benn needs to get his ass in gear. Hes a guy Im really hoping steps up this year. Would be nice to see a draft pick work out here.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 29, 2012, 12:37:44 PM

Id like to see Dan the man rebound after his showing in Ten. Would make me feel a little better about our back up situation.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 29, 2012, 12:48:01 PM

Id like to see Dan the man rebound after his showing in Ten. Would make me feel a little better about our back up situation.

It's hard for a guy to come in and play with scrubs. If Dan the Man played with the starters he would be lightyears better. Unfortunately in today's NFL, the BEST guy doesn't always get a fair shot.

Fans say this all the time. The back up QBs are always the popular guys with fans because its easy to call for the starters head. They also assume that the back up is going to be better. No trust in the coaches here? I think if Dan were actually good enough to start he would have had a starting job by now. He has some tape on him now as hes played a few games. Flynn played one great game and got a nice starter type contract. Dan played a few games and is still a back up. What does that tell you. I know Dan seems like a good guy but I think if he was starter material he wouldnt have come here. Plenty of teams that need starting QBs. 

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 29, 2012, 12:48:11 PM

Things I want to see:
Depth at RT
Secondary play
DL depth
A.Benn
Javagay and personalitys get banned
Dan O own the back up spot
Michael Smith beat out Madu

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Pewterman

Starter

#22 : August 29, 2012, 12:53:13 PM

It's hard for a guy to come in and play with scrubs. If Dan the Man played with the starters he would be lightyears better. Unfortunately in today's NFL, the BEST guy doesn't always get a fair shot.
Didn't Dan play against defensive scubs though? Sounds pretty fair to me. And what do you mean in today's NFL? If anything, Schiano is probably the most unattached head coach ad has no loyalty to any players. He's putting the best 11 players to start. Clearly that's not the Journeyman Wonder.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#23 : August 29, 2012, 01:15:42 PM

I don't know that Underwood has a secure job - he needs to do something tonight.

I'm just sayin'

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 29, 2012, 02:55:27 PM

I am headed to the game in about an hour.

I will try and post some pictures and commentary about tonight's game when I get a chance.

Go Bucs!

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#25 : August 29, 2012, 04:13:47 PM

if anyone here  lives in the DC area my wife is interviewing for a job in the Tyson's Corner area.  Just looking at housing cost near there townhouses rent for $3500 a month.  Any cheaper places to live that don't have a 90 minute commute?

Not really. That's one reason I moved from Arlington to Richmond.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#26 : August 29, 2012, 05:23:05 PM

Can we use this thread to talk about tonight's game? I mean.....it isn't even "OFFICIAL" !!!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#27 : August 29, 2012, 05:27:41 PM

if anyone here  lives in the DC area my wife is interviewing for a job in the Tyson's Corner area.  Just looking at housing cost near there townhouses rent for $3500 a month.  Any cheaper places to live that don't have a 90 minute commute?

Not really. That's one reason I moved from Arlington to Richmond.
that's what I was afraid of.  Never liked driving through DC anyways.  Unless they make her an offer she can't refuse I'm putting my foot down.  Seriously, she would have to get 30k more a year than what she makes now just for it to be a parallel move financially.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 29, 2012, 05:33:22 PM

Can we use this thread to talk about tonight's game? I mean.....it isn't even "OFFICIAL" !!!

What game?

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#29 : August 29, 2012, 05:46:44 PM

The Redskins game!

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 27
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs vs Skins game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools