Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eagles looking to trade D-Lineman Darryl Tapp « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 30, 2012, 03:28:33 AM

Our depth is ABYSMAL

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 30, 2012, 06:52:20 AM

Id rather not give up draft picks this season.. It would be like putting a dress on a carcass

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#32 : August 30, 2012, 06:55:16 AM

We don't need him. We have George Johnson and EJ Wilson......lol

Seriously though, don't we have a few extra late round picks for Price and Winslow? Think they are both 7ths that can escalate into 6ths.
: August 30, 2012, 06:57:29 AM JDouble

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 30, 2012, 07:16:33 AM

6'1 270 ?? Dude is a smurf for a Dlineman . No thanks. Our run D is suspect enough already.
My thoughts exactly.
If we do add a dlinemen before next weekend he better be 310+ and a premium run stuffer

Bennett only goes 274......and Clayborn 280.........George Johnson 265

All those guys are also all 6'4 ....It's true many DE's are built tall and lean, quickness and long arms are good for a DE , but this dude is s squat little turd .  We don't need another player like him , we need beef.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 30, 2012, 09:52:17 AM

Forbath.
    He looks to me to be either a legit kicker AND/OR punter at the NFL level. I expect Dom will be getting some phone calls on that guy!

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 30, 2012, 10:01:56 AM

Dom said as much last night... that he was making calls about forbath - but did say player trades were very hard to do...

Eagles are pretty deep at P/K

Browns have Dawson who is getting wayyyy long in the tooth.   Maybe we could get Jabal Sheard off of them...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 30, 2012, 10:19:51 AM

It doesn't have to be Tapp, but we need to do something for this DL.

If they are serious about wanting to win NOW and shedding that rebuilding label they have to...

McCoy and Okoye have health questions (Can they stay healthy?) and behind Clayborn and Bennett who do we have??  They can't be seriously ok with George Johnson and EJ Wilson.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 30, 2012, 11:32:44 AM

I have a...Eagle's fan friend...

Doesn't surprise me. You've always struck me as a closet Eagles fan.

So where is your favorite player, Lumpkin, playing this year? lol

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#38 : August 30, 2012, 12:09:21 PM

Dominik wouldn't add Asante Samuel for a draft pick or make other obvious trades to improve this roster what makes anyone think he'd make this trade?

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 30, 2012, 01:03:10 PM

Dominik wouldn't add Asante Samuel for a draft pick or make other obvious trades to improve this roster what makes anyone think he'd make this trade?

Meh Asante Samuel aint no great shakes anymore.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JM2

Pro Bowler

#40 : August 30, 2012, 01:10:04 PM

Still young too.  It will be interesting to see Dom's plan this weekend.  He said tonight he may even go under 53, then fill with new guys.

If he does, it says a lot about how bad the second stringers are.
I think they took care of that themselves, with their play on the field...

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 30, 2012, 01:10:05 PM

Remember, Sean Jones started over a couple of these guys... :/

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#42 : August 30, 2012, 01:13:33 PM

Would've added to the depth at CB, and been better in coverage than Wright has been over his career.

Formerly known as T

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#43 : August 30, 2012, 01:14:55 PM

Would've added to the depth at CB, and been better in coverage than Wright has been over his career.

Thats the key... This is a year-to-year league.. Do you really believe Samuel outperforms Wright this season? I don't.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#44 : August 30, 2012, 01:28:09 PM

Thats the key... This is a year-to-year league.. Do you really believe Samuel outperforms Wright this season? I don't.

He's in the Division so we will see. I hope I'm wrong.

Formerly known as T

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eagles looking to trade D-Lineman Darryl Tapp « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools