Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Congressman Killed for threatening to expose the Rockefeller Conspiracy (NWO) « previous next »
Page: 1

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« : August 30, 2012, 06:32:03 AM »

Larry McDonald - killed when the Jet he was in was shot down over USSR air space shortly after this speech.

"The drive of the Rockefeller family and their allies is to create a one-world government, combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control ... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent"

http://www.conservapedia.com/Larry_McDonald
=============================================================================================
Andrew Jackson - assassin hired by wealthy Europeans failed in his bid to kill the President

During the 1828 presidential campaign, Jackson said in an address before the international bankers: "You are a den of vipers. I intend to rout you out and by the Eternal God I will rout you out." He went on to say: "If the people only understood the rank injustice of our Money and Banking system, there would be a revolution before morning." Jackson said that if such a Bank would continue to control "our currency, receiving our public monies, and holding thousands of our citizens in dependence, it would be more formidable and dangerous than the naval and military power of the enemy..."
===============================================================================================
Abraham Lincoln - assassinated by knights of the golden circle member Booth

In order to begin a movement that would lead to the secession of the South from the Union the international bankers used the Knights of the Golden Circle which had been formed in 1854 by George W.L. Bickley to spread racial tension from state to state using slavery as an issue. War-time members included Jefferson Davis, John Wilkes Booth and Jesse James (1847-1882, a Mason, who after stealing gold from banks and mining companies, buried nearly $7 billion of it all over the western states in hopes of funding a second Civil War). The Ku Klux Klan, formed in 1867, was the military arm of the Knights. The states which seceded united into the Confederate States of America which meant they maintained their independence and, if the South won, each state would be like an independent country.

Abraham Lincoln informed the people that "combinations too powerful to be suppressed by the ordinary machinery of peacetime government had assumed control of various Southern states." He had coastal ports blockaded to keep supplies from being shipped in from Europe.

Towards the end of 1861, England sent 8,000 troops to Canada and in 1862, English, French and Spanish troops landed at Vera Cruz, Mexico supposedly to collect on debts owed them by Mexico. In April 1861 the Russian Ambassador to America had advised his government: "England will take advantage of the first opportunity to recognize the seceded states and that France will follow her." On June 10, 1863 French General Elie-Frederic Forey with the help of 30,000 additional French troops took over Mexico City and controlled most of the country.

Through his representatives in Paris and London Czar Alexander II in Russia discovered that the Confederates had offered the states of Louisiana and Texas to Napoleon III [of France] if he would send his troops against the North. Russia had already indicated their support for Lincoln but wanted something more to send their large navy to defend the country. On January 1, 1863 as a gesture of goodwill Lincoln issued his Emancipation Proclamation to free the slaves just as the Czar had done with the serfs in 1861. On September 8, 1863 at the request of President Lincoln and Secretary of State William H. Seward Alexander sent the Russian fleet to San Francisco and New York and ordered them "to be ready to fight any power and to take their orders only from Abraham Lincoln."

The Russian Czar and his entire family would eventually pay with their lives for embarrassing the international bankers in such fashion.
======================================================================================================================================
John F Kennedy - Assassinated on television in broad daylight under the nose of the secret service and in graphic fashion ~ "to discourage any other would be heroes". His brother was soon to follow.

On June 4 1963, President Kennedy signed into law, Executive Order 11110. Executive Order 11110 returned to the government of the United States the specific right for the Treasury Department to create and issue currency by issuing silver certificates against silver bullion. Two dollar and $5 bills were circulated but $10 and $20 bills were never circulated as they were still being printed at the time that Kennedy’s was assassinated.

This action posed a threat to the Federal Reserve as under Constitutional law, it is illegal for the Fed to issue notes as currency, a nefarious scheme perpetuated by a small group of international financiers back in 1913 when the a private firm, Federal Reserve Banking System, was illegally created. These silver certificates were interest free and debt free currency issued by the public institution of the United States as proscribed by the U.S. Constitution.

« : August 30, 2012, 06:53:20 AM OneTruth »

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

« #1 : September 08, 2012, 12:59:54 AM »

A plausible theory.  How long after the speech was the plane shot down and how many times did he give interviews like that?  It will be interesting to see if the current admin looks into it.

They don't make Democrats like him anymore.   This was a great interview.  I love Pat Buchanan's jab at the very end. Classic.  McDonald stood his ground well.  He seemed intelligent, outspoken and knew too much.  America needs more Patriots like him to balance the system.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #2 : September 08, 2012, 05:38:38 PM »

loved that video. I like how the CFR member kept hammering away at the word "conspiracy" over and over...almost blowing his lid at one point. lol

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #3 : September 19, 2012, 09:02:30 AM »

the staunchest wisest conservative of the modern era and ironically enough - he was a democrat!
Just goes to show it's not the party but rather the person that makes the difference.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #4 : September 19, 2012, 09:13:32 AM »

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #5 : September 19, 2012, 10:33:45 AM »

My thread has been dead for weeks and no one responds to any of them anymore...I should bump it to have a conversation with myself. I wonder why people think Im full blown straight jacket crazy?

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

« #6 : September 19, 2012, 01:39:20 PM »

the staunchest wisest conservative of the modern era and ironically enough - he was a democrat!
Just goes to show it's not the party but rather the person that makes the difference.
It shows the meandering shift of the parties.  To think that guy was a democrat in just 1983 is amazing.  He would be in the tea party now.  And Tatman, who doesn't like a good conspiracy to keep things interesting?

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #7 : September 19, 2012, 05:02:14 PM »

When that theory boils down to its the work of the devil and a satanic cult.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Congressman Killed for threatening to expose the Rockefeller Conspiracy (NWO) « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools