Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cuts to 53 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 25

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
: August 31, 2012, 08:00:45 AM

I'm going to try to combine threads to keep all of our cuts into one thread moving forward. Many of the players cut below were unconfirmed so I have created a rumored section. (Grimm/Tandy)

Last updated: 10:00PM Friday, August 30th, 2012

Mark Dominik's Work Day Ends At: 4:00PM
Deadline for Cuts: 9:00PM EST
Players Reportedly Cut: 16
Needs to be Cut: 6

RB - Mossis Madu
Pewter Report
Bucs Nation
Pewter Plank
Bay Cave
Bleacher Report

RB - Robert Hughes
Bay Cave
Tampa Tribune

FB - Cody Johnson
Bleacher Report

OL - Jermarcus Hardrick
Bleacher Report

OL - Moe Petrus
Bleacher Report

DT - Frank Okam
Bucs Nation
Bay Cave
Bleacher Report

DT - Amobi Okoye
ProFootball Talk
Chicago Sun
Pewter Report

DL - EJ Wilson
Bleacher Report

LB - Rennie Curran
Curran Confirms Himself via Twitter
Pewter Report
Tampa Tribune

LB - Antonio Leak
Tampa Tribune

DB - Larry Asante
Bucs Nation
Pewter Plank
Bay Cave

DB - James Rogers
Pewter Report
Tampa Tribune

Sean Baker
Bleacher Report

: September 01, 2012, 03:32:55 PM 3rd String Kicker

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#1 : August 31, 2012, 08:04:08 AM

Good luck keeping all the kittens in the box!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 31, 2012, 08:12:54 AM

So nobody has actually confirmed Hughes?

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 31, 2012, 08:16:51 AM

Quote from: JDouble
So nobody has actually confirmed Hughes?
Website called the Bay Cave says so. To be honest, I have never heard of the Bay Cave until today, so take it for what it is worth lol.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 31, 2012, 08:23:15 AM

Oh ok. Thought someone on here might have just posted it to mess with me since I like him, and then it took off as fact.

acooke2

Rookie

#5 : August 31, 2012, 09:10:36 AM

Oh ok. Thought someone on here might have just posted it to mess with me since I like him, and then it took off as fact.

J Dub...I've been meaning to ask why you like Hughes so much? I went to ND with him and have seen every one of his games, last year's Armando Allen is better than him in my opinion. Are you basing your admiration solely on youtube clips? JW because I didnt see it at ND or any of the practices/preseason games.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#6 : August 31, 2012, 09:18:47 AM

Ahmad Black seems happy this morning, so I'm assuming no bad news was delivered his way (yet)

*Based off of his Twitter responses.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 31, 2012, 09:22:07 AM

@RennieCurran53:
Unfortunately, I wont be playing with the #Buccs this season. I'm soo thankful for the opportunity and all the relationships I made in Tampa

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#8 : August 31, 2012, 09:43:46 AM

Pretty sure we cannot establish practice squad players until tomorrow, so never say never.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 31, 2012, 09:46:57 AM

Ahmad Black seems happy this morning, so I'm assuming no bad news was delivered his way (yet)

*Based off of his Twitter responses.

Love the way this guy has come along. I really liked him coming out of Fl and Im not a Gator fan. I wasnt sure if he would be able to stick to the team because of his size and speed but hes found a way. Even better hes making plays too. Hope he becomes a stud for us. So far he looks good.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 31, 2012, 09:47:15 AM

@SteveReedAP:
Players who are "waived" Thursday and Friday can be claimed off waivers on Saturday (12 p.m. ET). Veterans who are "released" can sign ASAP.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 31, 2012, 09:49:12 AM

Quote from: BucBalla85
Love the way this guy has come along. I really liked him coming out of Fl and Im not a Gator fan. I wasnt sure if he would be able to stick to the team because of his size and speed but hes found a way. Even better hes making plays too. Hope he becomes a stud for us. So far he looks good.
Likewise. Gators are my mortal enemy (Seminoles fan & Proud). I heard him referred to as Mighty Mouse once and thought how lucky the Bucs would be to have him. Hope he sticks.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#12 : August 31, 2012, 09:51:37 AM

Ben Volin ‏tweets, "Source: #Dolphins have released DE Jamaal Westerman"

BucD

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 31, 2012, 09:52:42 AM

@caplannfl:
Teams are feverishly trying to trade low-end players on the roster before waiving/cutting them. That's why there are no announcements yet.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#14 : August 31, 2012, 09:54:06 AM

Brad Biggs ‏ tweets, "#Bears will waive FB Tyler Clutts, according to @caplannfl but the move isn't a surprise based on how offense has evolved under Tice."

I think he is a long snapper and fullback. Interesting combo. Could save two roster spots. Will admit I like Economos and Lorig though.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 25
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cuts to 53 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools