Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tanard Jackson Suspended Indefinitely « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#75 : September 05, 2012, 08:07:19 AM

Really?  That's kind of disconcerning. His track record in Cleveland not so good.

freddy

Hall of Famer

#76 : September 05, 2012, 09:04:37 AM

Well, unless you can provide any real proof that Dom has the final say in all matter concerning players, I'll just mark it up as your opinion that i think is wrong. But even if it is as you say, just his m.o. to give in to the coachs every whim, then whats the difference? If he just gives them everything they want, then he is not having final say, he is just a yes man. Either way, I think it 's clear the coach's have a lot more authority and maybe even final say. It's not like Dom was a veteran GM that could demand super powers either.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#77 : September 05, 2012, 09:11:11 AM

Having final say over the draft isn't superpowers for a GM.  Its pretty standard stuff.  It is only a superpower for a HC to have.  Asked the PR staff this question.  I would be willing to bet you I'm right but according to Biggs  you would probably welch on it.
: September 05, 2012, 09:13:00 AM Skull and Bones

freddy

Hall of Famer

#78 : September 05, 2012, 10:25:02 AM

Having final say over the draft isn't superpowers for a GM.  Its pretty standard stuff.  It is only a superpower for a HC to have.  Asked the PR staff this question.  I would be willing to bet you I'm right but according to Biggs  you would probably welch on it.

Ahh, I see now, you listen to Biggs, thats why you're so messed up. Gotch ya. Let me guess, do you think September 2 is before August 4th just like Biggs does?  :P  The proof who the real welch is, is right there in my signature. Biggs accepted the bet on the 4th of Aug then Biggs welched on the bet on the 2nd of September. Crystal clear. 

BTW, I guess you're also just like Biggs in another way. When you are losing a conversation point, you have to resort to childish personal attacks. I guess I can cross you off the adults list too huh. Thanks S&B.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#79 : September 05, 2012, 10:35:11 AM

How am I losing? I asked the question on the insider board.  Won't hold my breath that they respond but we will see.  I am confident I am right however.

freddy

Hall of Famer

#80 : September 05, 2012, 10:56:35 AM

How am I losing? I asked the question on the insider board.  Won't hold my breath that they respond but we will see.  I am confident I am right however.

Then why resort to the childish attacks? It just smells of desperation.

Now I wouldn't have said you were losing prior to your comments, just that we both don't agree with each other. I think it's obvious the Coachs get everything they want and you think it's obvious the GM has ultimate power and does as he wants. Both opinions. And unless Dom himself comes out and tells us, they will just remain opinions. I get that. Do you?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#81 : September 05, 2012, 11:45:15 AM

I would be willing to bet you I'm right but according to Biggs  you would probably welch on it.

That is 100% true.  I mean this loser is the same guy that has to lie about where he gets stats from, not to mention his little made-up "timeline" to make him better about welching.  He's a pretty pathetic individual.

freddy

Hall of Famer

#82 : September 05, 2012, 12:27:58 PM

I would be willing to bet you I'm right but according to Biggs  you would probably welch on it.

That is 100% true.  I mean this loser is the same guy that has to lie about where he gets stats from, not to mention his little made-up "timeline" to make him better about welching.  He's a pretty pathetic individual.

it was only a matter of time until you showed up, lolz. You can go back to the welchers closet now. Or are you gonna try and explain how September is really before August again? lolz.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#83 : September 05, 2012, 12:30:24 PM

Funny  how you see this as a win and I see this as a failed high  2nd rounder, a failed trade of a 2nd and 5th round pick, and a failed resigning by our idiot GM.  This should piss you off not make you giddy.

I guess that just makes you a glass half empty sort of person. Yes, mistakes were made in the past, but personally, I'm done with the complaining about the past, I want to live in the here and now. And here and now Schiano appears to be making good moves for the team.

I have a strong feeling that Butch Davis is helping too.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#84 : September 05, 2012, 12:36:22 PM

it was only a matter of time until you showed up, lolz. You can go back to the welchers closet now. Or are you gonna try and explain how September is really before August again? lolz.

Just like when you're pathetic arse was proven a liar when you lied about where you got your stats from, you've already been proven a liar about your made-up "timeline".  But a loser like yourself doesn't really care about openly being outed as a liar and a welcher:

The Timeline of a Bet:
The bet offered 4 August: Freddy -  by the end of the Dallas game, I will  pay you right there at the stadium
The bet accepted 4 August: Biggs3535 - I thought I did take the bet.

The bet welched on 2 September: Biggs3535 - And Im not going to be at the stadium, or in town for that matter

For those that still doubt that the loser is a lying sack of crap, just look at the above "timeline".  Forget the fact that the liar is trying to make the bet about meeting at the stadium (instead of Kyle Moore getting 4.5 sacks - lolz), liar boy has his "timeline" edited to fit his purpose.  Here are the first two quotes with time stamps:

From August:

I thought I did take the bet.

From September:

by the end of the Dallas game, I will pay you right there at the stadium.

Sad, pathetic liar.

You are my whipping boy.  Embrace it.

freddy

Hall of Famer

#85 : September 05, 2012, 05:21:36 PM

You are my whipping boy.  Embrace it.

And that is why I keep so many edited quotes at keyboard side to post at a moments notice. lolz The only whipping involved here is the one you were afraid I'd put on you if you actually had the guts to show up little man. Embrace that welch.
: September 05, 2012, 05:36:25 PM Freddy

freddy

Hall of Famer

#86 : September 05, 2012, 05:36:11 PM

by the end of the Dallas game, I will pay you right there at the stadium.

Sad, pathetic liar.

Look who the liar boy is BTW, nice edit on my post. Sure taking those words out didn't mean anything, like the reference to when it was agreed upon before huh? hahahahahahaha

by the end of the Dallas game, I will as I said, pay you right there at the stadium.

LOLZ, a perfect example of how you edit posts to make them try and say what you want them to say and not the real truth.

And here is the the statement about payment at the stadium on Aug 4th. lolz,

Oh and there is a decent chance I'll make it to the dallas game so we can make the bet anything. And I'll even give you a little more. Moore will match White's(2010) numbers by the end of the Dallas game. That way you can pay me on the spot. How about $250?

Thanks for yet again showing everyone what a liar you are.
: September 05, 2012, 05:39:41 PM Freddy

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#87 : September 05, 2012, 05:53:58 PM

This bet nonsense is beyond ridiculous at this point, neither of you are ever going to give in haha. I propose you guys make a new bet for all to see, let that be the end of it.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#88 : September 05, 2012, 06:14:19 PM

This bet nonsense is beyond ridiculous at this point, neither of you are ever going to give in haha. I propose you guys make a new bet for all to see, let that be the end of it.

I don't bet with proven liars and proven welchers.

freddy

Hall of Famer

#89 : September 05, 2012, 06:19:43 PM

DEAL! And I have a bet that will make the whole board very happy.

I bet Biggs that I can ignore him longer that he can ignore me. No comments, no suggestions, no hinting, no PMing, nothing. Loser deletes their account.

All Biggs has to do is state clearly that he accepts the bet as stated above. When next I log in and if I see the acceptance, I will change my signature and put him back on ignore. Of course I expect a cheap parting shot from Biggs, but hey, that's the price I have to pay I guess.

So is it a bet Biggs?

LOL - of course as I was typing my proposal, he had to take another cheap shot. just lolz. Come on Biggs, don't be scared again. I promise I wont hurt you.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tanard Jackson Suspended Indefinitely « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools