Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mark Dominik's on the prowl « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 01, 2012, 11:34:27 AM

Christmas in Sept. for dumpster-diving-Dom.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#31 : September 01, 2012, 12:10:04 PM

The lack of depth falls on Dominik. Poor drafting creates zero depth, don't really trust him to put together a NFL roster.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 01, 2012, 12:39:44 PM

The lack of depth falls on Dominik. Poor drafting creates zero depth, don't really trust him to put together a NFL roster.

The great drafting prior to Dominick set him up to be successful, he's just blowing it. Most rookies are dominating by the end of their rookie years, all this it takes 3 years to evaluate a draft class is BS.

BayAreaBuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 01, 2012, 12:40:55 PM

Dominik is garbage, The depth on this team sucks....

#Mikey2Quarters

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#34 : September 01, 2012, 01:27:40 PM

The great drafting prior to Dominick set him up to be successful, he's just blowing it. Most rookies are dominating by the end of their rookie years, all this it takes 3 years to evaluate a draft class is BS.

? I'm confused...great drafting prior to Dominik? The Bucs haven't drafted well in years.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

big_JLB

Starter

#35 : September 01, 2012, 02:12:28 PM

100% warped by instant gratification."most rookies are dominating by the end of their rookie years"...so a maybe a handful of the 300+ players that get drafted (including UDFAs) that actually DO dominate by the end of their first season = "most rookies"....smh

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 01, 2012, 02:16:50 PM

100% warped by instant gratification."most rookies are dominating by the end of their rookie years"...so a maybe a handful of the 300+ players that get drafted (including UDFAs) that actually DO dominate by the end of their first season = "most rookies"....smh

LOL.. Sorry for the confusion, that was sarcasm, thought it was pretty obvious, my bad.

big_JLB

Starter

#37 : September 01, 2012, 02:22:58 PM

LOL.. Sorry for the confusion, that was sarcasm, thought it was pretty obvious, my bad.

now that i read the first part by itself it is completely obvious, just takin a toke of life ;)

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 01, 2012, 03:51:26 PM

Didn't the Shipley experiment cost the Bucs waiver wire position?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 01, 2012, 08:46:32 PM

Bruce Allen blew, but at what point does it become his team and not Allen's? It's been 4 off seasons. Rome wasn't built in a day, but I'm pretty sure they at least had the foundation laid by year 4.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 01, 2012, 09:08:01 PM

Bruce Allen blew, but at what point does it become his team and not Allen's? It's been 4 off seasons. Rome wasn't built in a day, but I'm pretty sure they at least had the foundation laid by year 4.

Allen/Gruden inherited the foundation. Dom stepped into a rebuild.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 01, 2012, 10:04:00 PM

Dom didn't step into anything. He has been there for 17 years.....as long as the owners. He was in charge of Pro Player Personnel before taking over as GM. He stepped in to rebuild partly because of his own ineptitude as Director of PPP.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 01, 2012, 10:32:08 PM

Dom didn't step into anything. He has been there for 17 years.....as long as the owners. He was in charge of Pro Player Personnel before taking over as GM. He stepped in to rebuild partly because of his own ineptitude as Director of PPP.

If you think Dom is to blame for the Allen/Gruden drafts then no need to continue this discussion.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 01, 2012, 10:35:53 PM

If you think Dom is to blame for the Allen/Gruden drafts then no need to continue this discussion.

Where did I mention drafts? If you do not draft well, you go out and find vets who can get the job done. Dom has been in charge of this task for a decade. During the Gru/Allen years the team was full of washed-up vets. It was Dom's job to find them. He failed.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 01, 2012, 10:38:38 PM

Where did I mention drafts? If you do not draft well, you go out and find vets who can get the job done. Dom has been in charge of this task for a decade. During the Gru/Allen years the team was full of washed-up vets. It was Dom's job to find them. He failed.

Like I said no need to continue the discussion.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mark Dominik's on the prowl « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools