Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CASILLAS DONE FOR THE SEASON; SCHIANO TO BE ON WITH DUEMIG 12-3 « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
: December 02, 2013, 06:35:47 PM

Head coach Greg Schiano confirmed on Monday evening that linebacker Jonathan Casillas is done for the year with a knee injury. On another note, Schiano will do a call-in AT 5:00 P.M. with Steve Duemig (WDAE 620) tomorrow. Could be interesting based on Duemig's tough criticism of Schiano and the handling of the Freeman situation.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 02, 2013, 08:13:20 PM

Set phasers to kill.  My first question would be...what QUANTIFIABLE metric as a 13 year head coach gives me hope that you are the answer to this franchise?  You never won the Big east and had a .500 record in college.  You're now 10-18 in the NFL and still have not won anything of significance.  Tell me Greg, as a fan, what tangible reason(players playing hard is not a reason) why you deserve another year?

Someone hit the elephant in the room?

BayAreaBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 02, 2013, 08:16:43 PM

Set phasers to kill.  My first question would be...what QUANTIFIABLE metric as a 13 year head coach gives me hope that you are the answer to this franchise?  You never won the Big east and had a .500 record in college.  You're now 10-18 in the NFL and still have not won anything of significance.  Tell me Greg, as a fan, what tangible reason(players playing hard is not a reason) why you deserve another year?

Someone hit the elephant in the room?
call him on his radio show and ask him that question.  I would love to hear his answer.

They probably wouldn't let you through to ask it though.  They only allow silly questions or praise..

#Mikey2Quarters

freddy

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 02, 2013, 08:24:03 PM

If Dumbpig is still like he was when I listened to him years ago, the moment Schiano arrives, he will be all nice and polite and supportive of Schiano.  The moment Schiano is gone, he flips the switch and claims to have torn the coach apart and says how he knows better. 

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 02, 2013, 08:35:49 PM

If Dumbpig is still like he was when I listened to him years ago, the moment Schiano arrives, he will be all nice and polite and supportive of Schiano.  The moment Schiano is gone, he flips the switch and claims to have torn the coach apart and says how he knows better.
I think Duemig lets the callers speak.  They don't let anyone but Schiano relatives call into his show.  It is a joke and an embarrassment to radio.  Dude is 10-18 and some one called in today whining about fan's expectations being too high.  3-9...3 and f ing 9 and our expectations are too high.  It was an insult to all Buc fans.

Schiano deserves some tough questions.  No more excuses.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 02, 2013, 08:44:57 PM

gonna need another case of tissues

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 02, 2013, 08:50:08 PM

gonna need another case of tissues

I gotta ask...you think Schiano has done a "good" job as head coach?  Do you think he can win us a Super Bowl?

Yes or no will do.  Thanks.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 03, 2013, 06:31:44 PM

What an uncomfortable interview.  Schiano talks like a head coach but that's about it.  I feel sorry for the man.  He just doesn't have what it takes to be successful at the pro level.  Nothing wrong with that.  It sucks to be a Bucs fan though.  If he gets next year it will be another crap season.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CASILLAS DONE FOR THE SEASON; SCHIANO TO BE ON WITH DUEMIG 12-3 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools