Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 pick'em. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#90 : September 19, 2012, 05:52:31 PM

Don't forget to make your picks this week.

...btw...still having issues getting in, AJ?

No I can't get in, I got booted out of the group for whatever reason.  I could rejoin, but then I would lose my picks up to this point.

Here is the message I get when trying to log in......

There was a problem

You are not a member of this group. (Error #113)

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#91 : September 19, 2012, 06:34:57 PM

Ok, I sent them a message with the code it was giving you.

So, hopefully they get back to me by tomorrow, or Saturday night at the latest, so that way you only miss one pick.

Its weird, under the commish tools it shows you are an active member...and the web cams that I set up throughout your house all seem to still be active...hmm

lol

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#92 : September 19, 2012, 06:36:22 PM

Haha!

Draft Aaron Donald

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#93 : September 19, 2012, 07:05:28 PM

So, hopefully they get back to me by tomorrow, or Saturday night at the latest, so that way you only miss one pick.

Its weird, under the commish tools it shows you are an active member...and the web cams that I set up throughout your house all seem to still be active...hmm

lol

Ok thanks man.   You going to the game Sunday?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#94 : September 19, 2012, 07:06:09 PM

...and the web cams that I set up throughout your house all seem to still be active...hmm

Whoa brah.....that's some Java shlt right there!!

-------------------------------------------------------

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#95 : September 19, 2012, 08:05:51 PM

lol

For sure man. I'll be the loadest most annoying Bucs rep in section 241(IIRC). Lol. Cows fans are actually rather pleasant to opposing fans that don't act a fool....in my experience anyway. I have about 10 friends going and am meeting up with a few after the game...would be soooooo sweet to have a victory to pour salt in their wounds...lord knows I've gotten enough sh*t from cows fans stemming from our 4 game losing streak to them.

Time for that crap to end.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#96 : September 19, 2012, 08:07:38 PM

...and the web cams that I set up throughout your house all seem to still be active...hmm

Lol..no doubt...

The new tv and curtains look great btw...

Lol.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#97 : September 19, 2012, 08:18:43 PM

Lol..no doubt...

Lol.

sick-o

Just make sure i get plenty of pics Sunday!!

-------------------------------------------------------

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#98 : September 19, 2012, 08:24:10 PM

hahahahaha

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#99 : September 19, 2012, 10:28:32 PM

Lol..no doubt...

Lol.

sick-o

Just make sure i get plenty of pics Sunday!!

Lol. Will do.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#100 : September 20, 2012, 08:02:12 AM

Anyone else taking the Panthers tonight? I've dis so bad in week one, I keep taking underdogs trying to catch up!

Draft Aaron Donald

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#101 : September 20, 2012, 06:22:29 PM

lol

AJ....still getting the error code?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#102 : September 20, 2012, 06:25:26 PM

I got the Giants tonight.

-ts

Hall of Famer
#103 : September 20, 2012, 07:44:47 PM

Great week 1, terrible week 2 haha.

I've got Giants tonight. I just don't think that Carolina D has enough to hang with that offense.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#104 : September 20, 2012, 09:18:01 PM

Well so much for a Panther upset. Giants offensive line is dominating. This game is all but over already.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 pick'em. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools