Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 pick'em. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26

-ts

Hall of Famer
#60 : September 10, 2012, 04:07:57 PM

I did not think I did that solidly. Interesting haha

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#61 : September 10, 2012, 04:29:52 PM

I knew Hate doesn't know much about football. Your pool proves it.

Results after week one proves nothing.

I tied for 21st last year in the pickem...does that mean my football knowledge is higher than any of the few hundred people that finished behind 21st?? Nope.

...but then again...I'm not a dipsh*t...so it's hard for me to relate to your thinking.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#62 : September 10, 2012, 04:32:47 PM

There were a lot of surprises this week. Im sure everybody started off slow with this.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#63 : September 10, 2012, 04:34:49 PM

I did not think I did that solidly. Interesting haha

Good job Sir, and I don't know who Creamsicle is......but props to him also.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#64 : September 10, 2012, 04:37:13 PM

Yea, I've already made my week 2 picks...im pretty desperate to put this week in the rear-view. lol.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#65 : September 10, 2012, 04:40:00 PM

Wow...7-7....ugly start. At least I picked the Bucs and got that one right.

Draft Aaron Donald

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#66 : September 10, 2012, 04:41:32 PM

Yea, I've already made my week 2 picks...im pretty desperate to put this week in the rear-view. lol.

I will wait until the last minute I think.  Injuries and stuff.   There are 3 or 4 guys out for the year already.

Grimes

Ty Warren

David Nelson

Fred Jackson is still being evaluated.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#67 : September 10, 2012, 04:49:45 PM

Wow...7-7....ugly start. At least I picked the Bucs and got that one right.

Yea there were 6 "upsets" this week. The majority on pickem nationwide missed Dallas, Arizona, NY Jets, Tampa, Washington, and San Francisco.

I took a chance on Tennessee and the Bucs screwed me..lol

Hate

Hall of Famer
#68 : September 10, 2012, 05:18:14 PM

Your posts prove there is nothing like the wrath of a woman scorned.

-------------------------------------------------------

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#69 : September 10, 2012, 08:54:14 PM

Your posts prove there is nothing like the wrath of a woman scorned.

Whoa........That may leave a mark.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#70 : September 10, 2012, 10:41:57 PM

I'm happy with where Im at this week.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#71 : September 11, 2012, 01:41:01 AM

Middle of the pack for me.  Its going to be rough picking against my Bucs this week.........but

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#72 : September 11, 2012, 01:45:25 AM

Middle of the pack for me.  Its going to be rough picking against my Bucs this week.........but

You aren't a true fan.

Says the dude with Tebow in his sig.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#73 : September 11, 2012, 01:48:53 AM

You aren't a true fan.

Says the guy with Rihanna in his sig

That was pretty weak bruh, whats that have to do with being a true fan?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#74 : September 11, 2012, 01:52:16 AM

You aren't a true fan.

Says the guy with Rihanna in his sig

That was pretty weak bruh, whats that have to do with being a true fan?

It's as weak as tebow. You can be fans of other players but still be a fan of the bucs. Tebow attack was lame.

Ok then......guess i will sign off on that note of brilliance.

In my best Mike Wilbon voice............Same time tomorrow knuckleheads.

Out.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 pick'em. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools