Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NO SELLOUT ???? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

rwg8823

Second String

: September 01, 2012, 08:20:20 AM

Wow if we cant sell this game out we are in for a long season of black outs .... this is so sad 30$ for a ticket,free parking,half price drinks !!! L.A is scarring me more then ever now  :(

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#1 : September 01, 2012, 08:22:29 AM

What makes people think it will work out any differently in LA. 

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 01, 2012, 08:26:30 AM

Wow if we cant sell this game out we are in for a long season of black outs .... this is so sad 30$ for a ticket,free parking,half price drinks !!! L.A is scarring me more then ever now  :(

$35 dollars for SEASON tickets in the nosebleed corners. Half priced soft drinks only.

Not making excuses , but not quite as good as you make it sound.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

rwg8823

Second String

#3 : September 01, 2012, 08:30:47 AM

regardless ,if this town gave a **CENSORED** it be more then enough

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#4 : September 01, 2012, 08:31:10 AM

$35 dollars for SEASON tickets in the nosebleed corners. Half priced soft drinks only.

Not making excuses , but not quite as good as you make it sound.

...rolls eyes

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 01, 2012, 08:37:05 AM

Most guys like a couple Beers while watching a game. They need to cut beer prices. Are you telling me you still aren't making a nice profit selling cheap ass Bud Light for 4.50 a cup ?? Why the need to gouge everyone at 9.00 a cup ??

The fans do suck , but don't sit here and act like the Glazers are offering wonderful deals. The changes they've made to lower prices and improve fan expierence are superficial at best.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

TheQ

Starter

#6 : September 01, 2012, 08:47:36 AM

Oh yeah, and the changes the Glazer/Bucs have made is coming three years too late....all this should have been 3 years ago.
9.00 beers is a joke at a football game. 25.00 to park. Overpriced food and bev and still nothing but a **CENSORED**ty product on the field...and you expect people to buy that.
Watching games on big screen TVs at home with the Sunday Ticket is better than going to a game and getting ripped off, cussed at, and feeling bad about another loss.

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#7 : September 01, 2012, 08:56:14 AM

ok, so you want to hurt the Glazers at the expense of the Bucs to prove a point? sounds counter productive. You are all entitled to be mad at the Glazers, SOME of it is warranted. Just know the Bucs are hurting because of stubbornness like this. What about the young generation that now cant see the bucs on TV. Where will their loyalties lie in 10 years when it comes time to sign a new lease and it no longer makes sense to keep the franchise here because of a disgruntled and otherwise disinterested fanbase?

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

sailor25

Rookie
#8 : September 01, 2012, 09:00:48 AM

You guys are so spoiled and you don't even recognize it! I live in NJ where I go to Phillies games a lot and let me tell you $20 parking $30 nosebleed for baseball! Do you know how much it is for Eagles tickets?? Way way way more and guess what the Phillies had a record for sellouts and the Eagles have a 10 year season ticket waiting list. I wish I lived in Tampa so I could be at every game, but the sad reality is Tampa residents just don't care and have no dedication to their favorite sport and it sucks because the end result will most likely mean a move to another city...

TBChucky

Starter
#9 : September 01, 2012, 09:12:57 AM

This area has a ton of excuses. Baseball should be played outside, so they dont go. The Bucs games are too hot, so they don't go. Some people won't go if they have to drive over ten minutes. If you eat on the way, and avoid the beer it really isn't that expensive. One softdrink lasts me all game. Not being able to afford it is the only viable excuse in my book. I will be leaving my refrigerator, air conditioner, and high definition TV to watch my team and pay tribute to Ronde. Have fun watching the Dolphins game!

Illibuc

Second String

#10 : September 01, 2012, 09:19:43 AM

This area has a ton of excuses. Baseball should be played outside, so they dont go. The Bucs games are too hot, so they don't go. Some people won't go if they have to drive over ten minutes. If you eat on the way, and avoid the beer it really isn't that expensive. One softdrink lasts me all game. Not being able to afford it is the only viable excuse in my book. I will be leaving my refrigerator, air conditioner, and high definition TV to watch my team and pay tribute to Ronde. Have fun watching the Dolphins game!

Great post. It's a broken record really with all the excuses. If a fan is struggling with money, then I understand. If beer prices are the reason that ya don't go, then boo hoo. I swear, we could have signed Peyton Manning and people wouldn't go cause we didn't get him when he was younger.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#11 : September 01, 2012, 09:20:55 AM

Oh yeah, and the changes the Glazer/Bucs have made is coming three years too late....all this should have been 3 years ago.
9.00 beers is a joke at a football game. 25.00 to park. Overpriced food and bev and still nothing but a **CENSORED**ty product on the field...and you expect people to buy that.
Watching games on big screen TVs at home with the Sunday Ticket is better than going to a game and getting ripped off, cussed at, and feeling bad about another loss.
Spoken like a true post 2003 Buccaneers fan.

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#12 : September 01, 2012, 09:39:40 AM

Most guys like a couple Beers while watching a game. They need to cut beer prices. Are you telling me you still aren't making a nice profit selling cheap ass Bud Light for 4.50 a cup ?? Why the need to gouge everyone at 9.00 a cup ??

The fans do suck , but don't sit here and act like the Glazers are offering wonderful deals. The changes they've made to lower prices and improve fan expierence are superficial at best.

I like to get smashed and watch bucs games....So if I don't  have a bill at my disposal(which is far and between these days) I sit at home..

With that said I'm there next  Sunday:D

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#13 : September 01, 2012, 09:41:22 AM

SALUTE!!!!

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

richbucsfan

Starter

#14 : September 01, 2012, 09:53:41 AM

Poor product=poor consumer base.  Get's real simple.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NO SELLOUT ???? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools