Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NO SELLOUT ???? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#60 : September 02, 2012, 08:36:30 AM

Y'all are a bunch of racist for not supporting a team with a black QB.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#61 : September 02, 2012, 09:01:33 AM

It doesn't matter if they supported Doug Williams and he is black.   The only reason those same people wouldn't support Freeman is because he's black.     Makes sense.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#62 : September 02, 2012, 09:43:28 AM

Racism is alive and well in the state of Florida, however I don't think that is the story here. I just think it is football stupidity in the Tampa area.

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#63 : September 02, 2012, 03:00:43 PM

without Tebow.  

with Tebow.

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#64 : September 02, 2012, 08:26:15 PM

without Tebow.  

with Tebow.

First good post I've ever seen you make.    Maybe that poll to have you banned where it was a landslide for YES was premature.

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#65 : September 02, 2012, 08:49:11 PM

redemption is possible for all of us I guess.

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#66 : September 02, 2012, 08:56:53 PM

When trolls get trolled.

thecandidate

Second String

#67 : September 02, 2012, 09:23:07 PM

economy has hurt a lot of people. There are a few folk that continue to make the trip to the games and support them. When I lived in Fl I was there for about 75% of the home games, but now I only make about 4 a year since I live in NC. Either way I will catch em at-least 4 times this year :)

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#68 : September 02, 2012, 09:29:03 PM

Honestly, I don't see the economy EVER rebounding.    The US is where it is now and if anything, things will get worse.   The international competition is too great for the US to rebound.   If it really is the economy that is keeping people away (doubtful, since most teams are selling out), then they need to drop ticket prices further.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#69 : September 02, 2012, 09:31:22 PM

Most guys like a couple Beers while watching a game. They need to cut beer prices. Are you telling me you still aren't making a nice profit selling cheap ass Bud Light for 4.50 a cup ?? Why the need to gouge everyone at 9.00 a cup ??

The fans do suck , but don't sit here and act like the Glazers are offering wonderful deals. The changes they've made to lower prices and improve fan expierence are superficial at best.

someone has to pay for all the employees they employee..

COST on beer is about 1.00 for a bottle.. give or take a few..

Normal sale price at a restaurant is 2.50 - 3.00 for domestic..

4.50 is a great price when places are selling beers for 8 bucks..

Try drinking water.

Prices are fair.. fans are not going to come back till this team wins..

WIN and they will come.. Look at the orlando magic.. Think fans are going to pack the house this year like they have in the past for the new arena? not a chance.. WIN and they will come.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#70 : September 02, 2012, 09:32:06 PM

Not to mention that they might not EVEN control the concession stands.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#71 : September 03, 2012, 08:03:25 AM

Prices are fair..

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Sweep

Hall of Famer
#72 : September 03, 2012, 08:50:19 AM

Honestly, I don't see the economy EVER rebounding.    The US is where it is now and if anything, things will get worse.   The international competition is too great for the US to rebound.   If it really is the economy that is keeping people away (doubtful, since most teams are selling out), then they need to drop ticket prices further.

Agree the economy is going to get worse.  Much worse, imo.  The big banks have a ton of bad stuff (otc derivatives) still on their books but due to shenanigan rules two years ago,  they don't have to presently "mark to market".  This is all going to come to light sooner, rather than later.

I have to admit, I never thought of bringing Tebow here for attendance reasons...but it's a genius one if you ask me.  I think Coach Schiano could handle the situation as good as anyone.  With Coach Schiano's "impose our will", run game mentality...he could find plenty of uses for Tebow in many situations....right now.  Wildcat, option, goal line spread...he could add a spark in various ways....now.    I mean this Sunday.  At least get him in here  before the 2nd home game.

Its going to look to some people like a different play every time we use it, but pretty soon theyll be able to recognize it....by watching the official for the first-down signal.   -Vincent T. Lombardi

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#73 : September 03, 2012, 08:56:17 AM

Agree the economy is going to get worse.  Much worse, imo.  The big banks have a ton of bad stuff (otc derivatives) still on their books but due to shenanigan rules two years ago,  they don't have to presently "mark to market".  This is all going to come to light sooner, rather than later.

I have to admit, I never thought of bringing Tebow here for attendance reasons...but it's a genius one if you ask me.  I think Coach Schiano could handle the situation as good as anyone.  With Coach Schiano's "impose our will", run game mentality...he could find plenty of uses for Tebow in many situations....right now.  Wildcat, option, goal line spread...he could add a spark in various ways....now.    I mean this Sunday.  At least get him in here  before the 2nd home game.

Good post.   I don't think the Jets would part with him now though.   He's too valuable.

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NO SELLOUT ???? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools