Boards > Bucs Ticket Exchange

Just got tix to Bucs Vs. Rams

(1/1)

TJWilsonOnWeb:
I tried to get opener but couldn't afford. Found a pair of tix to Dec 23 game for $26 each after taxes and fees. Excited I will see at least one home game!

replica:
The Eagles/Bucs game is the super bowl celebration actually..but the Rams/Bucs game is always entertaining. Great price too

TJWilsonOnWeb:

--- Quote from: replica on September 02, 2012, 09:49:30 AM ---The Eagles/Bucs game is the super bowl celebration actually..but the Rams/Bucs game is always entertaining. Great price too

--- End quote ---

O. My bad. Glad I got some tix tho. Tired off hearing all these radio hosts say there is no excuse for fans not to go to games... Some off us really have small budgets. That game was only one I could find so low and I did my best as a fan to support Bucs.

Morgan:
$26 is a good deal, no matter where in the stadium you're sitting. If you're in the upper corners, it's very likely you can move to the 200-level corners by that time in the season to get closer to the action. I don't believe the 200-level corners have ushers keeping you from moving down there. Give it a thought.

TJWilsonOnWeb:

--- Quote from: Morgan on September 03, 2012, 07:12:54 AM ---$26 is a good deal, no matter where in the stadium you're sitting. If you're in the upper corners, it's very likely you can move to the 200-level corners by that time in the season to get closer to the action. I don't believe the 200-level corners have ushers keeping you from moving down there. Give it a thought.

--- End quote ---

ScoreBig.com where I got them through bidding. Today they have a $10 off special any purchase $25 or more.

TJWilsonOnWeb:

--- Quote from: Morgan on September 03, 2012, 07:12:54 AM ---$26 is a good deal, no matter where in the stadium you're sitting. If you're in the upper corners, it's very likely you can move to the 200-level corners by that time in the season to get closer to the action. I don't believe the 200-level corners have ushers keeping you from moving down there. Give it a thought.

--- End quote ---

If you purchase please tell them TJ Wilson at tswilsonjr@gmail.com refered u. I get a $10 credit if you do it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version