Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I know I know, but has anyone ever been in an 8 team league? « previous next »
Page: 1

OKC_Buc

Starter

: September 01, 2012, 11:59:03 PM

I'm in an 8 team league and was wondering if anyone has played in one before?  If you have, do you find it not as necessary to draft a backup QB or TE because the dropoff in production does not justify it as you can pick one up on the waiver wire?

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 02, 2012, 07:38:45 PM

Thought a 10 team league was weak.. 8 teams is just not enough. Everyone is going to have a good team.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 03, 2012, 09:43:20 PM

The problem in an 8 team league is that everyone has a super stud team unless you roll out a ton of players each week. I

You want the backup QB because your backup will be a Roth/Romo level guy in a lot of leagues. That gives you a lot of matchup flexibility.

TE is a spot where the drop off gets pretty epic so I tend to not have another guy sitting on the pine.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I know I know, but has anyone ever been in an 8 team league? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools