Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fan Confidence in Josh Freeman appears to be at an all time low « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 02, 2012, 02:06:55 AM

I'm guessing that 65% are not Buc fans and haven't seen him play lately.  Buc fans seem to have lost faith in Freeman.
And from what I understand those of Tampa don't support anyone #blackout?

I think that blackout is mainly due to Freeman.   If Tebow was the Bucs starting QB this week (or anyone interesting - Freeman is not), that stadium would be sold out for opening day (at least to the 85% level to remove the blackout).
I doubt it..

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#31 : September 02, 2012, 02:13:15 AM

I'd buy season tickets if Tebow was QB and so would pretty much all the people I know who dropped their tickets after having them for years.    All this team needs to do is bring in a player or coach who can spark at least a little interest and get people excited again.   had they brought in Tebow, that would have brought the fans back (maybe not the kids who cheer for Freeman and Raheem, but the fans who have and spend money).

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#32 : September 02, 2012, 02:50:38 AM

I'm surprised you and your fellow Klansmen are even interested in fantasy football.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 02, 2012, 03:08:19 AM

I'm in a fantasy football league with my fellow Klansmen.     Freeman was picked in our league. 

Interesting.   Maybe the klan is becoming more open minded.

Jumper

Second String

#34 : September 02, 2012, 06:04:09 AM

Well it's fantasy football, so the expectation of a run heavy offense drops his stock somewhat. Freeman definitely isn't getting drafted as high as last year in my leagues. Doug Martin on the other hand ...

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#35 : September 02, 2012, 07:40:53 AM

I'm in a fantasy football league with my fellow Klansmen.     Freeman was picked in our league. 

Interesting.   Maybe the klan is becoming more open minded.
. They are.  Fantasy NASCAR.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 02, 2012, 07:59:20 AM

There has been fantasy nascar for a long time.    I remember the people in the office starting that up back in the 90's.   I didn't join because I know nothing about nascar, but I was about the only one who didn't join.

If there's one that's Klan sponsored, I'm sure Spoolios is the commissioner.   
: September 02, 2012, 08:01:05 AM JavaRay

Zellination

Starter

#37 : September 02, 2012, 08:04:34 AM

I'm guessing that 65% are not Buc fans and haven't seen him play lately.  Buc fans seem to have lost faith in Freeman.
And from what I understand those of Tampa don't support anyone #blackout?

I think that blackout is mainly due to Freeman.   If Tebow was the Bucs starting QB this week (or anyone interesting - Freeman is not), that stadium would be sold out for opening day (at least to the 85% level to remove the blackout).

True, it is amazing most fans rally around the QB and gush about him in every way, look at how Big Ben is loved in Pitt, A-Rog in GB,..........we have Boring, bland no pizazz and no talent at QB, TEBOW would bring in about 20-30,000 fans every game.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 02, 2012, 08:06:29 AM

TEBOW would bring in about 20-30,000 fans every game.

And that's only if 20-30,000 tickets were available.   If more tickets were available, he'd bring in more.   He's beloved in florida!

Zellination

Starter

#39 : September 02, 2012, 08:08:41 AM

TEBOW would bring in about 20-30,000 fans every game.

And that's only if 20-30,000 tickets were available.   If more tickets were available, he'd bring in more.   He's beloved in florida!

There is a plan in place, my sources tell me..

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler

#40 : September 02, 2012, 09:56:44 AM

If we have many injuries on the Defensive side of the ball, we are going to be playing from behind in most, if not all of our games. The coaching staff will have to open up the offense which would give Freeman the chance to lead the team back and at the same time put up big FF numbers. The biggest question is with his accuracy issues, can he capitalize on those opportunity's when they arise?

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

benir0

Hall of Famer
#41 : September 02, 2012, 10:43:41 AM

Yes.  And you have been calling for Orlovsky.  What does this all mean?  Jack squat.

watson

Hall of Famer
#42 : September 02, 2012, 10:52:36 AM

If we have many injuries on the Defensive side of the ball, we are going to be playing from behind in most, if not all of our games. The coaching staff will have to open up the offense which would give Freeman the chance to lead the team back and at the same time put up big FF numbers. The biggest question is with his accuracy issues, can he capitalize on those opportunity's when they arise?
That is a logical view point.  But, the Bucs played from behind for those last 10 games last year and JF basically fell on his face.  Based on what I have seen of his performance this preseason, nothing has really changed.  He will have a series like the drive against the Pats and then follow thar up with poor decision making, bad passes and not showing that he has made any progress from last year.  I know he is in a new system, but that does not excuse some of the inaccurate throws he keeps making .  I'm a JF fan and want to see him succeed but he seems to be stuck in a rut and is not improving like a 4th year QB should.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#43 : September 02, 2012, 12:30:38 PM

I love how Java is the mouthpiece of the "fans"....

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Dude is dumb as a box of rocks.

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#44 : September 02, 2012, 12:42:15 PM

Trent freaking DILFER put up better numbers than freetard...Freetards play is alarming and he doesn't seem smart enough to get out of this mental funk he is in..Its going to be a long season

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fan Confidence in Josh Freeman appears to be at an all time low « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools