Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The UnOfficial Tampa Bay versus Carolina Gameday Thread! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 82 83 84

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#1245 : September 10, 2012, 10:12:19 PM

Boid, it's time to start a new UnOfficial Gameday thread.

Pewterman

Starter

#1246 : September 10, 2012, 10:46:34 PM

They just showed the Bucs! but didnt mention us once...

just clips of the game, asking if Cam was gonna have a sophomore slump. ESPN sucks.

+1 -Anyone else notices this? When we beat the Patriots in Pre-Season it couldn't possibly be that the Bucs defense is improving. The Patriots line was simply depleted and bad. I think the only credit we got was the interception because of pressure. Because of a bad Pat line. Same thing with Cam. We held them to 10 yards rushing in a game. 10 YARDS RUSHING! I've yet to hear merit of that. Panther's have destroyed us rushing ever since that Monday Night game where they humiliated us. The Bucs defense didn't play great. Cam Newton is having a sophomore slump. The Bucs never do anything right. The other team just does things wrong. And yes, there's a difference.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#1247 : September 10, 2012, 10:46:55 PM

Boid is a good poster IMO.  You never have to try to figure out where he stands on something. He lays it right out there.

Most likely he was celebrating like me after the game, and was drunker than a **CENSORED**.   Not that there is anything wrong with that.   

I appreciate the invite, bro.

lol

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.
Page: 1 ... 82 83 84
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The UnOfficial Tampa Bay versus Carolina Gameday Thread! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools