Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The UnOfficial Tampa Bay versus Carolina Gameday Thread! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 84

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 02, 2012, 04:42:44 PM

lol, boid....you should probably start deleting your posts now to make it really official.
If he doesn't, then this thread is a sham.
;)nice

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 02, 2012, 04:43:46 PM

Yeah, Buddy ... Blount 175 yds rushing    Muscle Hamster 225 rushing    Freeman 385 passing   4 TDs     Defense 10 sacks  4 picks    We're going wipe 'em out.   "Fire the cannons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Man, those are Madden totals. 
Can we get a screen shot?   ;)

Turn the page.

richbucsfan

Starter

#32 : September 02, 2012, 04:48:57 PM

Yeah, Buddy ... Blount 175 yds rushing    Muscle Hamster 225 rushing    Freeman 385 passing   4 TDs     Defense 10 sacks  4 picks    We're going wipe 'em out.   "Fire the cannons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Bucs are going 16-0.  It will be the most monumental season in the history of the NFL.   Go Bucs!!!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 02, 2012, 06:03:46 PM

*Calmly walks into thread, gathering his notes as he takes the mic*

Gentleman....this might be a long post, but I've waited for this chance to get what i'm about to say off my chest for a pretty long time. If you're one of those that don't like speeches, please don't read it--but I need to say this now, in the topic where it makes the most sense.

As we rounded out the end of that god-awful 2011 season, my life took a turn for the worse when my parents, who i regrettably have to live with as a result if it taking longer to make it on my own due to my condition, finally went forward in such a way that my father insists on moving to North Carolina and she will not budge from Florida. It's bubbled into a non-formal divorce of sorts...one that I am caught in the middle of.

This forum has provided me with comfort (if you can believe it) in this uncertain time in my life, and though we were in the middle of house cleaning, I found it symbolic for us in a way. We had far too many ailments on this team that were poisoning us and needed to be removed, which they were. It was, however, tough to sit there and watch the build up to that. Many-a-poster has already made note of my "Chip Kelly" episode......which we won't revisit here...but I am happy with Schiano to say the least. He's done everything I could have hoped.

It's sort of a "Darkest Before Dawn" thing for me...that season in 2011 was the hardest thing to watch when I could fibs no comfort elsewhere either. It was hard to watch because I love this team, and all of you here. I didn't want to come  on after a heartbreaking performance and see you all so unhappy, the way I was, but how could anyone not be? Now, it seems like things are getting brighter as we go.

That being said...there's still my own future in question. This season will be so, so important to me. I hate to sound sad but the first few weeks of the season will likely be my last in Florida for awhile...I will miss her so! Her sunny beaches...her rains...the salt water.....though I love in a place that's not indicative of our state's true beauty and culture, it will forever be my home...that's why week one will be so emotional for me...my home now vs. the place i'm moving too, which I have been miserable at in the past.. It's even a stinking' division rival's town...lucky me.

It's going to make me absolutely sick to hang my beautiful new Buccaneers flag (Thanks, Morgan!) on Panther soil! It deserves to rest in it's homeland...as do I. Carolina is not **CENSORED** compared to Florida! Never has been, never will be in my eyes.

Simply put...Beatles needs this win. For our Bucs, and for myself, This city of Tampa Bay will always be my ideal area in the state to live. It is my future home... I've done the research, I've seen the economy...to heck with that. I'll make living there work...I will b worth it just to have Raymond James Stadium just around the bend to relax at...hot weather and drunks be damned, it's *MY* stadium...*MY* team...*MY* home! Nothing will change that, even if I have to spend years in NC hearing, "CAAAAAM....WOAH, CAM!!!" every Sunday!

I'm just so, so sorry I can't be there for this one...If there was one game Id've gone to, win or lose, this was it. I ask everyone here to look at the seat next to you this Sunday and if it is empty, think of me sitting there with you,  through all the highs and lows.

This will be tough...but we WILL win...I believe that. If we don't...I'll STILL regret nothing and remain a fan always.

Let's BUC-ING do this, boys!! FIRE THE CANNONS FOR ME!!! 8)
: September 02, 2012, 06:07:53 PM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 02, 2012, 06:04:24 PM

Some small school college QB threw for 700 yards on Saturday.   Half of that for Free would be great.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 02, 2012, 06:17:38 PM

lol, boid....you should probably start deleting your posts now to make it really official.
If he doesn't, then this thread is a sham.
;)nice

Morgana has to be livid.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 02, 2012, 06:19:38 PM

Some small school college QB threw for 700 yards on Saturday.   Half of that for Free would be great.

350 would be awesome from Freeman anytime.
However, I think Carolina is going to see a lot of Martin/Blount on Sunday.
If Free gets 250, I would be surprised.

Turn the page.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#37 : September 02, 2012, 06:21:53 PM

Agree 100%.   But if the Kitties stack the box and shut down the run, then it is time for Free to shine.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#38 : September 02, 2012, 06:25:04 PM

Gentleman....this might be a long post, but I've waited for this chance to get what i'm about to say off my chest for a pretty long time. If you're one of those that don't like speeches, please don't read it--but I need to say this now, in the topic where it makes the most sense.

As we rounded out the end of that god-awful 2011 season, my life took a turn for the worse when my parents, who i regrettably have to live with as a result if it taking longer to make it on my own due to my condition, finally went forward in such a way that my father insists on moving to North Carolina and she will not budge from Florida. It's bubbled into a non-formal divorce of sorts...one that I am caught in the middle of.

This forum has provided me with comfort (if you can believe it) in this uncertain time in my life, and though we were in the middle of house cleaning, I found it symbolic for us in a way. We had far too many ailments on this team that were poisoning us and needed to be removed, which they were. It was, however, tough to sit there and watch the build up to that. Many-a-poster has already made note of my "Chip Kelly" episode......which we won't revisit here...but I am happy with Schiano to say the least. He's done everything I could have hoped.

It's sort of a "Darkest Before Dawn" thing for me...that season in 2011 was the hardest thing to watch when I could fibs no comfort elsewhere either. It was hard to watch because I love this team, and all of you here. I didn't want to come  on after a heartbreaking performance and see you all so unhappy, the way I was, but how could anyone not be? Now, it seems like things are getting brighter as we go.

That being said...there's still my own future in question. This season will be so, so important to me. I hate to sound sad but the first few weeks of the season will likely be my last in Florida for awhile...I will miss her so! Her sunny beaches...her rains...the salt water.....though I love in a place that's not indicative of our state's true beauty and culture, it will forever be my home...that's why week one will be so emotional for me...my home now vs. the place i'm moving too, which I have been miserable at in the past.. It's even a stinking' division rival's town...lucky me.

It's going to make me absolutely sick to hang my beautiful new Buccaneers flag (Thanks, Morgan!) on Panther soil! It deserves to rest in it's homeland...as do I. Carolina is not **CENSORED** compared to Florida! Never has been, never will be in my eyes.

Simply put...Beatles needs this win. For our Bucs, and for myself, This city of Tampa Bay will always be my ideal area in the state to live. It is my future home... I've done the research, I've seen the economy...to heck with that. I'll make living there work...I will b worth it just to have Raymond James Stadium just around the bend to relax at...hot weather and drunks be damned, it's *MY* stadium...*MY* team...*MY* home! Nothing will change that, even if I have to spend years in NC hearing, "CAAAAAM....WOAH, CAM!!!" every Sunday!

I'm just so, so sorry I can't be there for this one...If there was one game Id've gone to, win or lose, this was it. I ask everyone here to look at the seat next to you this Sunday and if it is empty, think of me sitting there with you,  through all the highs and lows.

This will be tough...but we WILL win...I believe that. If we don't...I'll STILL regret nothing and remain a fan always.

This ones for you Beat. Ill be prayin for ya, good luck with your family/personal issues. I wish you well, the Bucs ought to get this W for ya

Arrgh ye matey!!!!

GO BUCS BEAT THE PANTHERS!!!!!!!!

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 02, 2012, 06:27:47 PM

Agree 100%.   But if the Kitties stack the box and shut down the run, then it is time for Free to shine.

It would be nice to see Free take some shots this coming weekend.
After Carolina, there are some beasts from the East awaiting.
The early part of this schedule is going to reveal a lot about this team.

Turn the page.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 02, 2012, 06:47:18 PM

once brothers in arms, always brothers in arms. You're one of the true die hard buc fans around and I'm glad were in the same ship.
living in enemy country will make you hate the panthers all the more but represent and give em hell...we got ur back bro. Go Bucs!

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

richbucsfan

Starter

#41 : September 02, 2012, 07:46:04 PM

Hey, Beat, don't know you, but from your post you're going through some hard times.  I'm truly sorry about what is spirialing downward for you.  The Bucs and their day to day, week to week to drama is enough to keep anyone distracted from their problems for a bit.  May I suggest that it might be good to find something more meaningful to deal with these depressing issues?  In all honesty, you need a friend who you can get with and talk to about your issues or even find help with a counselor.  I can assure you, the Bucs don't give a crap about you or me.  Their business is the football business.  You're in need of someone in the people business.  I wish you well and hope you hear me in the intent I am writing.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#42 : September 02, 2012, 08:20:14 PM

Post of the year, Rich. Well done.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#43 : September 02, 2012, 09:33:50 PM

Hang in there Beatles.  NC ain't Fl but it ain't bad.  Give it a chance.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#44 : September 02, 2012, 09:40:36 PM

It's going to make me absolutely sick to hang my beautiful new Buccaneers flag (Thanks, Morgan!)

See, Morgan isn't such a bad guy.   A lot of guys on here like to insult him for some reason.   I don't get that.

I don't see guys like Hate sending Buc flags to people.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 84
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The UnOfficial Tampa Bay versus Carolina Gameday Thread! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools