Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman's Issues according to WalterFootball « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

OKC_Buc

Starter

: September 02, 2012, 02:16:07 PM

Forgive me if this has already been posted but has anyone seen on WalterFootball where it talks that Freeman had personal issues last year that he was struggling with?  Is this something that will he is still dealing with?

Josh Freeman, QB, Buccaneers. Bye: 5.
AUG. 11 UPDATE: Josh Freeman played just one drive in the preseason opener, but that's all he needed because he was able to lead his team down the field and into the end zone. Freeman went 4-of-5 for 41 yards. He was really sharp. It's still early, but it appears as though the undisclosed personal issues that plagued Freeman last year are history.

Josh Freeman is another buy-low quarterback candidate. He really struggled in 2011 for a multitude of reasons. Some, I know, but can't exactly get into. Some, we already have when we reported that Mike Williams gave zero effort when it came to working out and staying in shape last season.

Freeman has hopefully gotten over his personal issues. I'm not sure Williams will be in shape, but that won't matter too much because Vincent Jackson is the new No. 1 receiver.

Projected 2012 Fantasy Stats: 3,750 passing yards. 24 passing TDs. 14 INTs. 210 rushing yards. 2 rushing TDs.
Projected 2012 Fantasy Points (ESPN Scoring): 251.

http://walterfootball.com/fantasy2012quarterbacks_2.php

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 02, 2012, 02:20:36 PM

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 02, 2012, 02:23:15 PM

Freeman is a zombie? 

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

Piratic

Second String
#3 : September 02, 2012, 02:23:40 PM

News to me, but it sure would explain a lot.

Damn, now I want to know what is was!

Now Playing: Lovie 2.0 w/ Speed In Space!

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#4 : September 02, 2012, 02:25:17 PM

Personal issues...hmm the plot thickens.

Thanks for the sig Java!

OKC_Buc

Starter

#5 : September 02, 2012, 02:28:31 PM

Freeman is a zombie?

That's what I'm saying.....I'm wondering if maybe his personal issues are alcohol or drug related.  I had heard before that Freeman was a party animal.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 02, 2012, 02:33:51 PM

I heard dancer...  particularly good at the moonwalk

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

OKC_Buc

Starter

#7 : September 02, 2012, 02:35:35 PM

I heard dancer...  particularly good at the moonwalk

He took it too hard when he didn't make the cut for So you THINK you can Dance?

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 02, 2012, 02:38:36 PM

Wasnt he dating a girl that appeared on that MTV show The Real World? That girl had drama written all ove her

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 02, 2012, 02:39:41 PM

I love their constant references to knowing what went wrong last year, but that they can never expound upon their implied knowledge.

HACKS!!!!!

Seriously, Theyve made references to this crap 50 times. They always blast Williams and Blount, saying they KNOW they didnt do what they were supposed to and then make some lame reference to knowing an issue with Freeman. There is no credibility in any of it because they wont get into the "facts." As an alleged journalist, you either bring those "facts" forward or you dont talk about it.

Anyone can say "I know there was deeper issues and what they are, I just cant tell anybody."

Ive lost all respect for their site, their ethics, and anything they publish,

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#10 : September 02, 2012, 02:40:13 PM

Freeman is a zombie?

That's what I'm saying.....I'm wondering if maybe his personal issues are alcohol or drug related.  I had heard before that Freeman was a party animal.
O Rly?

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 02, 2012, 02:44:40 PM

Freeman is a zombie?

O Rly?

Navy Buc like there....

link?

OKC_Buc

Starter

#12 : September 02, 2012, 02:49:29 PM

Freeman is a zombie?

O Rly?

Navy Buc like there....

link?

Are you requesting a link from me?

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 02, 2012, 02:51:30 PM

Freeman is a zombie?

I am the biggest Freeman supporter on here probably. Think he will end up an elite QB in this league. But seeing him walk into the same bar I was in a few weeks ago at 2 in the morning made me cringe a little.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 02, 2012, 02:51:52 PM

Freeman is a zombie?

O Rly?

Navy Buc like there....

link?

Are you requesting a link from me?

yes. or are you just throwing out unsubstantiated rumors?

Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman's Issues according to WalterFootball « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools