Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman's Issues according to WalterFootball « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 02, 2012, 04:48:35 PM

Everything in moderation sandogbuc.  I would understand that.  Last year's team didn't accept that. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#31 : September 02, 2012, 05:04:47 PM

There are plenty of unsubstantiated threads - didn't need another.  Insofar as folks having links to Freeman's bad habits - haven't seen any.  As to hearing a lot about buccaneers Freeman included enjoying the night life on South Howard there is a lot of that. 

As to that being a problem - that is between Freeman and his team/staff. 

Lastly - I don't recall to many folks using their names on this board, varying levels of anonymous posting is the norm here.

I am going to guess that even you would agree (I am going way out on a limb, I know) that an unsubstantiated rumor about FOOTBALL, such as player x may be injured, or there was a mutiny in the locker room, is substantially different than floating a unsubstantiated rumor that a young guy has a drug problem?  They are both "unsubstantiated," but that is where the similarlity ends. Horseshoe to hand grenade . . .

Also, at the risk of stating more semingly obvious stuff, everyone does post here anonymously, but that does not make it right to IMPUGN someone's integrity or character when one would not do the same thing IN PERSON.  To quote a radio person, that's pretty chicken spit

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 02, 2012, 05:19:46 PM

I guess they forgot to watch Freeman stink up the place in the 2nd and 3rd game.

OKC_Buc

Starter

#33 : September 02, 2012, 05:21:40 PM

There are plenty of unsubstantiated threads - didn't need another.  Insofar as folks having links to Freeman's bad habits - haven't seen any.  As to hearing a lot about buccaneers Freeman included enjoying the night life on South Howard there is a lot of that. 

As to that being a problem - that is between Freeman and his team/staff. 

Lastly - I don't recall to many folks using their names on this board, varying levels of anonymous posting is the norm here.

I am going to guess that even you would agree (I am going way out on a limb, I know) that an unsubstantiated rumor about FOOTBALL, such as player x may be injured, or there was a mutiny in the locker room, is substantially different than floating a unsubstantiated rumor that a young guy has a drug problem?  They are both "unsubstantiated," but that is where the similarlity ends. Horseshoe to hand grenade . . .

Also, at the risk of stating more semingly obvious stuff, everyone does post here anonymously, but that does not make it right to IMPUGN someone's integrity or character when one would not do the same thing IN PERSON.  To quote a radio person, that's pretty chicken spit

Now you're just making crap up to make yourself feel good.  In no way shape or form has ANYONE in this thread said that Freeman has or is rumored to have an alcohol/drug problem.  If you disagree, please show us where.  Otherwise quit acting like someone has.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#34 : September 02, 2012, 05:25:06 PM

In no way shape or form has ANYONE in this thread said that Freeman has or is rumored to have an alcohol/drug problem.  If you disagree, please show us where.  Otherwise quit acting like someone has.

Please . . .

That's what I'm saying.....I'm wondering if maybe his personal issues are alcohol or drug related.  I had heard before that Freeman was a party animal.

the absence of the specific words is not a defense. Sorry.  In fairness though, I will say that you brought up an old subject that was once brought up on this board before so some of the back in forth goes beyond your actual specific comments
: September 02, 2012, 05:27:02 PM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

OKC_Buc

Starter

#35 : September 02, 2012, 05:36:59 PM

In no way shape or form has ANYONE in this thread said that Freeman has or is rumored to have an alcohol/drug problem.  If you disagree, please show us where.  Otherwise quit acting like someone has.

Please . . .

That's what I'm saying.....I'm wondering if maybe his personal issues are alcohol or drug related.  I had heard before that Freeman was a party animal.

the absence of the specific words is not a defense. Sorry.  In fairness though, I will say that you brought up an old subject that was once brought up on this board before so some of the back in forth goes beyond your actual specific comments

Oh ok well in that case, since you admit to putting words in my mouth.  Apology accepted!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#36 : September 02, 2012, 05:39:14 PM

I would hope a 24 year old kid is out at 2am having some fun, as long as he isnt doing it the night before a game and keeps his name out of the press and off the police arrest sheet, I dont see what the big deal is.

I have enough confidence in Coach Schiano to  not hesitate to go in another direction if Freeman isn't the right guy. Film doesn't lie. If Freeman, given the tools of a decent RB (Martin), some decent WRs (V-Jax and Williams), some decent blocking (Penn, Nicks) can't get the job done, Schiano will find someone that can.

sandogbuc

Second String

#37 : September 02, 2012, 05:51:08 PM

I would hope a 24 year old kid is out at 2am having some fun, as long as he isnt doing it the night before a game and keeps his name out of the press and off the police arrest sheet, I dont see what the big deal is.

I have enough confidence in Coach Schiano to  not hesitate to go in another direction if Freeman isn't the right guy. Film doesn't lie. If Freeman, given the tools of a decent RB (Martin), some decent WRs (V-Jax and Williams), some decent blocking (Penn, Nicks) can't get the job done, Schiano will find someone that can.

I agree, if Freeman falters or even has a so/so season, it's time to bring in a vet QB who can start and draft a QB for the future.

There are no excuses this season
: September 02, 2012, 06:08:45 PM sandogbuc

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#38 : September 02, 2012, 05:52:15 PM

Please . . .

Oh ok well in that case, since you admit to putting words in my mouth.  Apology accepted!

I would not be surprised if that little game made you feel better.

OKC_Buc

Starter

#39 : September 02, 2012, 06:11:13 PM

Please . . .

What makes me feel better is that I can differentiate accusing and speculating.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 02, 2012, 06:17:29 PM

The undisclosed personal issue was blowing his thumb off with an assualt rifle.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Havok904

Pro Bowler

#41 : September 02, 2012, 06:26:15 PM

OKC_Buc

Starter

#42 : September 02, 2012, 06:26:50 PM

If that's the case, why would it be undisclosed?  It was well known he did it at the range.  Freeman himself admitted to it.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#43 : September 02, 2012, 06:35:25 PM

Please . . .

and I am wondering if you are on drugs.

I heard (ie a rumor) that you hang out at raves and associate with drug users.  Mind you, I am not accusing you of usings drugs I am just SPECULATING that you may be on drugs BECAUSE . . . (wait for it and try to follow along)  . . . I HEARD (i.e. a rumor) that you hang out at raves and associate with drug users. So I am not explicitly stating that you are a drug user I am just speculating you might be because everyone knows that drug users hang out at raves and associate with drug users . . . . just like everyone knows "party animals" drink and/or do drugs.  wink, wink. (I am guessing by "party animal" you did not mean he likes cake)

(did you follow all that?)

OKC_Buc

Starter

#44 : September 02, 2012, 06:55:00 PM

Please . . .

and I am wondering if you are on drugs.

I heard (ie a rumor) that you hang out at raves and associate with drug users.  Mind you, I am not accusing you of usings drugs I am just SPECULATING that you may be on drugs BECAUSE . . . (wait for it and try to follow along)  . . . I HEARD (i.e. a rumor) that you hang out at raves and associate with drug users. So I am not explicitly stating that you are a drug user I am just speculating you might be because everyone knows that drug users hang out at raves and associate with drug users . . . . just like everyone knows "party animals" drink and/or do drugs.  wink, wink. (I am guessing by "party animal" you did not mean he likes cake)

(did you follow all that?)

If you heard a rumor like that, then you would be entitled to make your own judgement. 

You can play this game all you want but guess what?  It's a known fact that if you frequent certain establishments or do certain things, you will be labeled as such.  The government does it, the police do it, your parents do it, the public does it.  You don't like it, get out of the public eye.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman's Issues according to WalterFootball « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools