Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: $30 Single-Game Tickets Gobbled Up For Opener « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#45 : September 03, 2012, 09:51:46 PM

Those so-called "traveling" Philthy fans actually live here, some for 20-30 yrs, and should be supporting the hometown team, but don't.

That's one of the biggest problems our area faces. People live here yet support a team that is far away. It's down right pathetic. Then those same people try to rag on our fanbase, and I let them know our fans suck because, of people like you.
Well you have to look at the demographics of Florida. We're pretty much the giant trash can of other states. People come to retire here, they bring their families, and in turn, their culture and sport's fanatics. The Ray suffer from the same thing because there's so many Boston-Yank fans down here. All my friends seem to have lived up north once in their life. I know maybe 5-6 native Floridians.

You know me and I am a native Floridian!
Hopefully coming home soon!

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: $30 Single-Game Tickets Gobbled Up For Opener « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools