Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who's laughing now? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 03, 2012, 07:45:17 PM

The creepiest thing is some Rihanna stalker posting up her pic as his sig line when he's already married.

Yawn

Does your wife know you are dissing her like that?    I bet that creepy behavior wouldn't go over too well with her if she knew about it.

Well actually, she is standing behind me right now, asking who this fool is posting nonsense.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 03, 2012, 09:22:48 PM

Can SEA cut him and then re-sign him in week 2 to stop us from getting the pick ina  sort of wink-nod type deal - not that NFL teams (*NE*) do those sorts of things.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#32 : September 03, 2012, 10:05:33 PM

Can SEA cut him and then re-sign him in week 2 to stop us from getting the pick ina  sort of wink-nod type deal - not that NFL teams (*NE*) do those sorts of things.

I'm willing to wager that that wink-nod doesn't include a $3.3mil salary this year

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#33 : September 04, 2012, 12:42:19 PM

K2 is no longer a Buc, so screw him. 

Such loyalty...

Loyalty to the team not the player, that's how it should be.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#34 : December 30, 2012, 12:58:11 AM

I wanted Schiancoe
So did Childress with that mustache.  Oh my!

K2 did the BUcs well in Freemans best year, so I have no HATE for him.  Free may have targeted him a trillion times, but that is not K2's fault, is it?

Free was the guy making the passes happen, and in the 10 win year, he set an NFL record for distribution.

Go figure.  K2 is no longer a Buc, so screw him.  Clark is a beast, and will snag 10 TDs, roughly 800 yards receiving, and will last 16 games.
Dallas Clark is truly a shell of his former self.

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer
#35 : December 30, 2012, 07:58:18 AM

I dont know. DC started coming on strong before our offense fell apart...
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who's laughing now? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools