Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Dominiks drafting really all that bad? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

freddy

Hall of Famer
#75 : September 04, 2012, 05:34:24 PM

With all the games played so far this year it's obvious to see not a single player is playing better. On the flip side, no one is playing worse either. Imagine that. With zero games played, there is no difference. just lolz

How about we wait to see a few games played before we make final judgements huh?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#76 : September 04, 2012, 05:37:45 PM

FRG, you gonna answer the Davin Joseph/Bruce Allen question?  Do I have my facts and math right?
You are correct I was going off memory and got that wrong. Davin Joseph, drafted in Bruce Allen's third class, made the Pro Bowl after Allen's fifth year as GM. Dominik has a little breathing room.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#77 : September 04, 2012, 06:12:47 PM

FRG, you gonna answer the Davin Joseph/Bruce Allen question?  Do I have my facts and math right?
You are correct I was going off memory and got that wrong. Davin Joseph, drafted in Bruce Allen's third class, made the Pro Bowl after Allen's fifth year as GM. Dominik has a little breathing room.

I thought you were right too when I first read it.  It's still a fair point, its just not as small a window.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Dominiks drafting really all that bad? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools