Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Amobi Okoye questions Greg Schiano’s character « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #30 : September 03, 2012, 07:02:07 PM »

Okoye's comments were childish and transparent sour grapes, but Schiano probably should not have made the comment about his knee. He probably regrets it. Just keep or cut the kid. No need to suggest to the world you are cutting him because he has a chronic knee problem.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #31 : September 03, 2012, 07:07:52 PM »

I think his comment shows why he isn't here. Schiano isn't the type to embrace a guy who always blames others for his short comings.

Draft Aaron Donald

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

« #32 : September 03, 2012, 07:10:17 PM »

I think his comment shows why he isn't here. Schiano isn't the type to embrace a guy who always blames others for his short comings.

Bingo.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #33 : September 03, 2012, 07:11:35 PM »

I notice all the guys defending Schiano are the same ones who constantly complained about the same exact thing with Gruden.   

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #34 : September 03, 2012, 07:12:39 PM »

I notice all the guys defending Schiano are the same ones who constantly complained about the same exact thing with Gruden.   

tttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
« #35 : September 03, 2012, 07:21:45 PM »

Marcus Thomas recently went off about his EA Madden picture; maybe I missed something, or didn't see the same picture, but the picture I saw wasn't bad.  Some people just need to have a problem;

Ali Akbar Khan Raga Chandranandan,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CtXORtvvYM

GayRobot

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Starter

« #36 : September 03, 2012, 08:33:47 PM »

Marcus Thomas recently went off about his EA Madden picture; maybe I missed something, or didn't see the same picture, but the picture I saw wasn't bad.  Some people just need to have a problem;
In his defense the picture was of a completely different player... And hes been in the league 6 years and its not the first time theyve done it... He asked fairly nicely...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/madden-13-pictures-wrong-marcus-thomas-marcus-thomas-152901770--nfl.html

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #37 : September 03, 2012, 08:36:23 PM »

Good riddance kitty-kat

We need more dogs.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

« #38 : September 03, 2012, 09:05:19 PM »

First Winslow and now Okoye is calling out Schiano.    People used to say Gruden was disliked, but Schiano seems to be downright hated by the players.

Not too concerned when looking at that population, but I don't think it is ever good for past players to feel the need to take shots as they depart.

Okoye has been a class act his entire career.

Until his career is in jeopardy.  Chicago let him walk because he was't worth a contract with his injury history. He got sent packing from here too.  Not good considering the state of ours DL. 

He'll be on IR soon enough.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

« #39 : September 03, 2012, 09:13:34 PM »

So, our college coach can't relate to the modern pro athelete. What a shock!!

Obviously Okoye wasn't afraid to test the knee. He aced the conditioning test in July after the scope in June. Someone should have put him on a rehab schedule, insted of a practice schedule. This is not the players fault. This is mismanagement, and it happens every year. The player does what he is told, and if he's told he "has to earn a spot, what else is he going to do other than overwork the knee, for his own livelihood.

He has to earn a spot? What about Myron Lewis, Quincy Black, Najee Goode, Preston Parker, Arrelious Benn, Keith Tandy and EJ Biggers? None of them earned a spot. Most of them seemed to have lost their spot, or were injured as well.

This is when a coach loses credibility with his players, when there is one standard for the draftees and another standard for the rest of the players. It won't be long at this pace and we will be back to the days when no free agents wanted to come here to play.
Bet.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #40 : September 03, 2012, 09:17:43 PM »

This is when a coach loses credibility with his players, when there is one standard for the draftees and another standard for the rest of the players. It won't be long at this pace and we will be back to the days when no free agents wanted to come here to play.
Bet.

are you assuming, or have you spoken to a player about this?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

« #41 : September 03, 2012, 09:24:54 PM »

You think Schiano is the next Gruden? That's cool!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #42 : September 03, 2012, 09:26:21 PM »

Wait, a player has (finally) figured out that coaches are lying scum? I mean most coaches are some sort of walking personality disorder to begin with. Remember, we're all one big family...until I cut you for not being a productive player or putting out while hurt. Didn't your family work like that too?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

« #43 : September 03, 2012, 09:31:13 PM »

Bet.

I've been a Bucs fgan for a long time. I'm not assuming anything. I've seen it happen before and this is the exact recipe for it to happen.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

GayRobot

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Starter

« #44 : September 03, 2012, 09:37:15 PM »

Bet.

I've been a Bucs fgan for a long time. I'm not assuming anything. I've seen it happen before and this is the exact recipe for it to happen.
Oh so you must be an expert then....
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Amobi Okoye questions Greg Schiano’s character « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools