Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Amobi Okoye questions Greg Schiano’s character « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

« #60 : November 27, 2012, 07:16:10 PM »

I guess he's going to question Lovie Smith's character now?

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
« #61 : November 27, 2012, 07:24:36 PM »

Hes just a flop, kind of like that guy we had on our squad a few years back .... Ryan Simms I think his name was... anyway, I don't think anybody ever took what this guy said with more than a grain of salt, except for Java and Josh Alper, apparently.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #62 : November 27, 2012, 07:30:26 PM »

Classic underachiever, too bad.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #63 : November 27, 2012, 07:30:43 PM »

So, our college coach can't relate to the modern pro athelete. What a shock!!

This is when a coach loses credibility with his players, when there is one standard for the draftees and another standard for the rest of the players. It won't be long at this pace and we will be back to the days when no free agents wanted to come here to play.
Bet.

you still feel good about this bet?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #64 : November 27, 2012, 09:43:18 PM »

Always consider who said what.

I think I'll take Bill Belichick's word over Amobi Okoye on what kind of coach Schiano can be.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

« #65 : November 27, 2012, 09:51:22 PM »

He needs to take responsibility. It's not anybody's fault but his own.
  Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Amobi Okoye questions Greg Schiano’s character « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools