Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Austin Texas Bucs fans: Come join me « previous next »
Page: 1 2

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 02, 2012, 07:18:22 AM

I was going to Austin for about 4 days every month but ive trained a guy to do my job now so unless he doesn't pan out I wont be back till April. THANK GOD! Austin is a fantastic city, but an anomaly in Texas!

Chace, do you go to UT? Where da hoes at?

Nope, don't go to UT. As far as the hoes. If you want drunk college chicks, 6th street. If you want women in their mid-late 20's, probably 4th st. If you want cougars...there are several spots peppered around the city.

But you can pretty much bar/club hop between 3rd and 7th streets and probably find plenty of what you are looking for. Warehouse district toward the southern end of downtown has several hotspots.

Before I got married, I had luck meeting a few girls at Zilker park and various outdoor spots downtown during the day. Great spot to find some athletic girls.

Nightlife is decent in Austin, I moved here from Dallas though...so I know a few more spots up there....and know where to find the types of women that I like.

HMU next time you're in town.

Good post. For sure, like I said prob be sometime in April. Unless homeboy starts mucking everything up.. Then I could be back next week. Guy has called me non-stop since I left so this might be a possibility.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Austin Texas Bucs fans: Come join me « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools