Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: There's too much political b.s. and other depressing news on this forum........ « previous next »
Page: 1

deadzone

Hall of Famer

: September 04, 2012, 11:06:45 AM

And then we get the habitual religious fanatic at times.................I wasted myself at the local strip joint last night........watching the pole dancing angels slide and glide. Rode the old horse home this a.m.........Can't get a dui ridin a hoss......

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#1 : September 04, 2012, 11:12:15 AM

Rode the old horse home this a.m....

Not a very nice thing to say about the wife.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 04, 2012, 11:18:38 AM

Rode the old horse home this a.m....

Not a very nice thing to say about the wife.

LMAO......... not what I meant, but good.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#3 : September 04, 2012, 11:23:29 AM

So, which establishment were you at?

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 04, 2012, 11:32:10 AM

So, which establishment were you at?

The one on Hiway 60/Adamo Drive....can't remember now........my head is swollen........and my wallet is empty.........

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#5 : September 04, 2012, 11:34:05 AM

LOL.......

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 04, 2012, 12:14:40 PM

After my head shrinks back to acorn size I'm headed out for a walk around the area.........last week I went out and saw fools running in solid black sweats dragging black dogs draped in fur suitable for the freakin' Yukon........They must be from New York.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 05, 2012, 05:12:03 PM

And then we get the habitual religious fanatic at times.................I wasted myself at the local strip joint last night........watching the pole dancing angels slide and glide. Rode the old horse home this a.m.........Can't get a dui ridin a hoss......

you can get a DUI on just about anything. Wheelchair, bike, horse, car.....any mode of transportation other than your own 2 feet or someone elses 2 feet....in which case you can still be charged will public intoxication.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 06, 2012, 10:06:52 AM

you can get a DUI on just about anything. Wheelchair, bike, horse, car.....any mode of transportation other than your own 2 feet or someone elses 2 feet....in which case you can still be charged will public intoxication.

Thanks for the buzz kill fish......pretty sure I could beat that charge if I'm not in a vehicle on the streets.....public intoxication I agree, but, not DUI........wake up America...

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 06, 2012, 03:08:00 PM

unless youre on private property, yes you can. Bicycle, horse or whatever. some vary from state to state, but most laws define as driving/using a vehicle while intoxicated. Most states define a vehicle as a mode of transportation capable of being used on public transportation routes, roads, and highways.

Unless a state has a specific law acknowledging that a you cant get a dui on any specific transportation, you can be charged and prosecuted for DUI and theres little a lawyer could do other than plea bargain.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: There's too much political b.s. and other depressing news on this forum........ « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools