Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Black out thread. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
: September 04, 2012, 05:39:53 PM

since the game will likely be blacked out Sunday barring a miracle or Glazers doing us a solid and buying up the remaining tickets. Looks like we have to watch online.

Can someone PM me a link to a site or 2?

Thanks!

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 04, 2012, 05:41:34 PM

Blacked out for you son. I'm getting off my ass and heading to RJ.

El Diablo

Starter

#2 : September 04, 2012, 05:43:32 PM

since the game will likely be blacked out Sunday barring a miracle or Glazers doing us a solid and buying up the remaining tickets. Looks like we have to watch online.

Can someone PM me a link to a site or 2?

Thanks!

I don't think you can post a link to an illegal streaming site on this board. They could get in trouble but not sure.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 04, 2012, 06:00:08 PM

Official?

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#4 : September 04, 2012, 06:05:47 PM

Flying in to see the game, and to celebrate Ronde!  Go Bucs

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 04, 2012, 06:13:13 PM

The Bucs are in trouble if they don't buy up those extra tickets. Most of the average fans have already left and another season of blackouts is a recipe for disaster.   It is hard for a community to embrace a team they know nothing about.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#6 : September 04, 2012, 06:31:48 PM

You may want to buy a ticket...

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 04, 2012, 06:43:33 PM

I was hoping the title was referring to Quincy....

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 04, 2012, 06:46:14 PM

I was hoping the title was referring to Quincy....

Lmao!

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#9 : September 04, 2012, 06:48:34 PM

Ill be getting off work in the second quarter, hope we get some tickets sold so I can watch, oh wait I can watch whatever live 247. not on tv.  but on my computer or watch it on NFL.com the next day.  There are ways...

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#10 : September 04, 2012, 06:58:04 PM

The Bucs are in trouble if they don't buy up those extra tickets. Most of the average fans have already left and another season of blackouts is a recipe for disaster.   It is hard for a community to embrace a team they know nothing about.

then the community needs to get off its ass and go see them.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#11 : September 04, 2012, 07:09:40 PM

Went to the Pate preseason game.. I am sorry.. Watching on TV or internet is 100x better imo. Just my opinion.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 04, 2012, 07:13:00 PM

It isn't that simple.  You need to step out of the fanatic's eyes and see another viewpoint.  There are many reasons why people aren't going to the games.  Some don't like going to the games but love football.  The Bucs alone are the reason for their declining ticket sales. You can blame it on whatever you want but had the owners given their all the fans would be in the seats.  People don't buy things without doing research anymore. Especially investments that cost thousands of dollars and you only take a good time home with you..  Should I pay the charter captain $600 for a day of fishing or buy a surround sound receiver that will rock the house for 6 years?

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#13 : September 04, 2012, 07:16:34 PM

It isn't that simple.  You need to step out of the fanatic's eyes and see another viewpoint.  There are many reasons why people aren't going to the games.  Some don't like going to the games but love football.  The Bucs alone are the reason for their declining ticket sales. You can blame it on whatever you want but had the owners given their all the fans would be in the seats.  People don't buy things without doing research anymore. Especially investments that cost thousands of dollars and you only take a good time home with you..  Should I pay the charter captain $600 for a day of fishing or buy a surround sound receiver that will rock the house for 6 years?

Right on.. I have 3 young kids 5, 2 and 6 mos.. Stepping out to a football game isn't feasible.. And I am not referring to cost. We have a much better time home with the BBQ  than at the games.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 04, 2012, 07:24:12 PM

Right on.. I have 3 young kids 5, 2 and 6 mos.. Stepping out to a football game isn't feasible.. And I am not referring to cost. We have a much better time home with the BBQ  than at the games.
And from that situation comes merchandise. Hats and shirts for the kids etc.  That is where they are losing out. The ticket revenue is probably peanuts compared to the tv and merchandising revenue.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Black out thread. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools