Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Black out thread. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#165 : September 07, 2012, 04:14:06 PM

That's the spirit guys, I love the American attitude. Spend now, think never.

Tell me, what's it like being so insecure that you'll spend laughable amounts of money for something you can watch for free, in an attempt to look like a "real" fan? I'm glad I don't have that issue, I figured out when I was...hmm, about 8 or so, that spending money in no way relates to how big a fan you are of a team. Don't worry, you guys will grow up one day :)

Wow...is this for real??

I mean.... why buy Kobe when you buy cube? Why buy Dolce & Gabbana when you can buy Wrangler? Why fly first class when you can fly coach? Why buy a Lexus when you can buy a Toyota?

Why...... because you can!!

Thank you. This post exposed you as having the mindset of a materialistic, naive 15 year old girl. One with serious insecurity issues I might add.

Really...? Thats a bit of a stretch.

The last time I heard someone drop name brands as a means to impress someone, it was high school, and it was by a girl. So, maybe in your world that's the norm, in mine that kind of ridiculous mindset stayed in high school where it belongs.

Not everyone who buys higher quality products does so to impress someone...don't be a fool.

Buying "high quality" (another brain dead American who automatically equates high cost with high quality) items is one thing, attempting to boast about it on a public forum is another. You aren't very smart, are you?

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#166 : September 07, 2012, 04:21:05 PM

When "fans" started putting past coaches (Gruden) above their own commitments to the Team. I knew then that the "fans" in this City were nothing more than weak fairweather bandwagoons. You've allowed influences from other area's of the country to come in and degrade the City and its franchises to nothing more then laughingstocks. Why are things this way?

I would consider those that post on this board amongst the more loyal and dedicated of followers. DO you realize how laughable that statement I just made is? When I come here I barely recognize it as a place thats pro-buc, or pro-tampa anything for that matter. Listen to local radio, does even the local radio stations strike you as diehards or loyalist?

Don't give me crap about it being hotl, too expensive, too many drunks, or the Glazers have been cheap. Either your a **CENSORED**ing fan or your a "fan"

You're right, you're either a fan or you aren't. How much money you spend will never determine which one applies.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#167 : September 07, 2012, 04:34:31 PM

Buying "high quality" (another brain dead American who automatically equates high cost with high quality) items is one thing, attempting to boast about it on a public forum is another. You aren't very smart, are you?

So can you show me who was "boasting"?

Are you referring to this?

Wow...is this for real??

I mean.... why buy Kobe when you buy cube? Why buy Dolce & Gabbana when you can buy Wrangler? Why fly first class when you can fly coach? Why buy a Lexus when you can buy a Toyota?

Why...... because you can!!

there was no boast there.

and are you arguing that out of the items mentioned...that there isn't one that is of a higher quality and the other? Not all the time does higher quality = better product...but pretty much in every example "hate" gave...the better product does cost more...

but whatev....fight on against materialism. good luck.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Black out thread. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools