Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: M. Sullivan « previous next »
Page: 1 2

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 18, 2012, 08:57:27 PM

while being able to play a simple Cover 2 over the top to negate the deep play which is our bread and butter.

i didnt think the safety help over the top was causing problems...it was freeman and the WR's not being on the same page imo.  we seemed to have many 1 on 1 matchups that we just didnt capitalize.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

ehinote

Starter
#16 : November 19, 2012, 10:48:16 AM

while being able to play a simple Cover 2 over the top to negate the deep play which is our bread and butter.

i didnt think the safety help over the top was causing problems...it was freeman and the WR's not being on the same page imo.  we seemed to have many 1 on 1 matchups that we just didnt capitalize.

Exactly Gametime - Freeman was off early... okay, for the whole first half.  He had opportunities, even open WRs that he was missing.  He looked like 2011 Freeman in the first half.  But... he looked like an allstar in the 4th quarter and OT.

Also, Sullivan made some great calls with the 2-point conversion and the winning TD in OT.  Those were on him and the players executing.  I really like what Sullivan has done with this offense. 
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: M. Sullivan « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools