Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Giants Secondary gives us a chance! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#45 : September 17, 2012, 04:44:39 PM

play calling has been bad, whether people want to admit it or not. hopefully they learn from all of this. They dont need to go olson on us and abandon the run, but they also need to open up the offense a little. And D, well they need to learn what an adjustment is.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#46 : September 17, 2012, 04:47:04 PM

It got evened up at the end. 7 of the last 8 offensive plays were passes.

i just glanced but didnt we have 30 pass plays and 22 runs?
And the Giants had 51 pass plays to 25 runs.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#47 : September 17, 2012, 04:51:28 PM

again, if you want a highflying passing attack i dont believe the Bucs are for you.

it should also be noted that the giants were playing from behind most of the game.
: September 17, 2012, 04:54:49 PM GameTime

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#48 : September 17, 2012, 04:59:23 PM

again, if you want a highflying passing attack i dont believe the Bucs are for you.

it should also be noted that the giants were playing from behind most of the game.
If Schiano doesn't want a passing offense, I'm sure he'll be able to afford a really nice house when he becomes the coach at Purdue in 2016.

And the reason the Giants had that many pass attempts was because they moved the chains. They had 31 1st down while the Bucs only had 14.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#49 : September 17, 2012, 05:02:01 PM

If Schiano doesn't want a passing offense, I'm sure he'll be able to afford a really nice house when he becomes the coach at Purdue in 2016.

thats highly possible.  but i dont see purdue...they tend to like the spread up there.  until then, i will enjoy having schiano as the Bucs coach.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Giants Secondary gives us a chance! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools