Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why are you not going to the bucs game on Sunday? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Ron Swanson

Starter

#15 : September 06, 2012, 02:34:51 PM

i don't have an excuse b/c i will be there!

You going to see Cam?   Cool.

Even if JR Slim doesnt like/or support Josh Freeman (idk if he does or not) that doesnt mean he's going to see Cam. He could be just going to see the rest of the team he loves?

\"When I eat it is the food that is scared.\" -R.S.

TBChucky

Pro Bowler
#16 : September 06, 2012, 02:35:37 PM

I live about 6 hrs away from Tampa and my wife is giving birth to my first son on Monday.
You can still bring her.. Lol Congrats man. All is forgiven if you name him Ronde..

thecandidate

Second String

#17 : September 06, 2012, 02:37:53 PM

Will catch them in Carolina for sure since I am here in NC; and will make 4 trips to Raymond James too this year to catch them!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#18 : September 06, 2012, 02:39:51 PM

Will catch them in Carolina for sure since I am here in NC; and will make 4 trips to Raymond James too this year to catch them!

You and beatles should hang out.

TBChucky

Pro Bowler
#19 : September 06, 2012, 02:47:30 PM

I wouldn't miss it for the world! I pulled a muscle in my back doing military presses this morning, so I might have to be highly medicated, but I'll be damned if I miss this game! I'll be the guy drooling in sec. 115..lol

Capt_Rino

Rookie
#20 : September 06, 2012, 02:49:53 PM

Of course I'm not normal, but I have only missed 3 Buc's home games in 20 years since 1992.  Once was when my sister passed away and the other 2 involved women that I just couldn't pull myself away from.

I even relocated to Miami from 2008 til the end of 2010 and still made every home game at Ray Jay.  I also normally travel to the New Orleans and Atlanta games and this year to NYC! :)

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 06, 2012, 02:52:54 PM

no one will post why they arent going unless they have a legitimate argument. No one is going to put a bullseye on themselves when they are at the gun range.

You just have to wait and see who whines about ticket price, heat, glazers, etc. These are the people not going to games and its there shot at justifying themselves....at least in there mind.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

jlr0714

Starter
#22 : September 06, 2012, 02:54:04 PM

Will be there...cheering hard for the home team.   Like a...you know...actual fan of the team does?! 

Jack Rabbit Slim

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 06, 2012, 02:56:02 PM

Actually i was hoping to catch up with your wife and thank her for the good time last night

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#24 : September 06, 2012, 02:57:54 PM

College student in Jacksonville. I'll be going to one game this year though

DA_OAKS

Starter
#25 : September 06, 2012, 02:58:44 PM

I am at fsu getting my study on... and fsu game day > bucs game day

plus september games are brutal if your not in the shade.. so I am gonna save some money and go to a november game if we are still in the hunt

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 06, 2012, 03:00:21 PM

i take that back...someone will post^^^

BucNCane

Second String
#27 : September 06, 2012, 03:02:03 PM

I live about 6 hrs away from Tampa and my wife is giving birth to my first son on Monday.

That's a very poor excuse, you can always have another son.

:D joking of course.

** Congrats by the way  **

Haha, I hope I get a few more sons, but my wife knows I'm bummed that I can't make any Bucs games this year. I'll have to go to a few extra next year.

You can still bring her.. Lol Congrats man. All is forgiven if you name him Ronde..

I don't know if my wife would go for that, but maybe if I can fill out the birth certificate while she's occupied!

acooke2

Rookie
#28 : September 06, 2012, 03:03:55 PM

I live in New York City, I'll find a bar or a feed though

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#29 : September 06, 2012, 03:10:31 PM

Actually i was hoping to catch up with your wife and thank her for the good time last night

hahaha, wife....thats funny. You mean hooker? The guys has to pay for sex, why would you think hes married?

I would however love to meet Java in person.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why are you not going to the bucs game on Sunday? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools