Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why ARE YOU going to the game Sunday? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TBChucky

Starter
: September 06, 2012, 06:48:09 PM

I am going because I love the Buccaneers. I am going because I live locally and can afford to. I am going because I love the environment at RayJay. I am going because Ronde is my hero. I am going because our draftclass and new coaching staff has me fired up! I am going because I HATE the Panthers. I am going because I love football, cheerleaders, and cannons. I am going because I can't handle not watching my favorite team. I am going because blackouts suck! I am going because this team needs our support...

Why are YOU going?

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 06, 2012, 06:57:38 PM

I have season ticks and would feel stupid buying them and not using lol

TBChucky

Starter
#2 : September 06, 2012, 07:01:25 PM

Wasn't me. Should be a good series though. Rangers seem to be in Price's head a little though. Is that where everyone is going?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 06, 2012, 07:01:38 PM

Because i bleed Red 'n Pewter and there's no place i'd rather be..... its as simple as that!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 06, 2012, 07:01:47 PM

I'm going because I want to be there when Cammy gets his comeuppance .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

TBChucky

Starter
#5 : September 06, 2012, 07:07:58 PM

I want to see Barron waterboy Steve Smith! That would be worth the price of admission alone!

TBChucky

Starter
#6 : September 06, 2012, 07:31:04 PM

I'm sorry about my rant, I am just frustrated. I probably listen to too much sports radio. I Hate being labelled a bad fanbase, and I hate being surrounded by opposing fans at RayJay. Life sucks sometimes, and I truly believe a lot more people would like to go, but can't for various reasons. I just long for our glorydays, when it was very hard to get tickets. I hope winning will cure the attendance problems. I hope the fans come back. Boycotting games to spite the Glazers hurts the community more than it does the owners, IMO... Go Bucs

Chris_BucFan60

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#7 : September 06, 2012, 07:45:08 PM

Because I LOVE the BUCS!!!

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
#8 : September 06, 2012, 10:39:39 PM

It's the first game.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 06, 2012, 10:44:30 PM

I live in Oklahoma now so I wont be seeing any games live unless I can find some tix to the Dallas game. With that being said, there are THREE REASONS guys should go. Bucs, Beer, and Boobs! RJS has ass on tap!!!

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 06, 2012, 10:45:30 PM

Why are YOU going?

Bladder abuse.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 06, 2012, 10:53:42 PM

@TBChucky, people can afford to go. It's what they choose to do with their money is the reason. Hell, some lady called in 98.7 The Fan and said that she told her kids they can either go on vacation this year or buy season tix and they ended up buying season tix. The kids preferred to see the Bucs rather than go on vacation. People can save their income tax and buy season tix but they choose to blow it on other things and then **CENSORED** about not having money for games.

GermanBucsFan

Second String
#12 : September 06, 2012, 11:02:50 PM

i am going to the game to See the Bucs winning  :D

TBChucky

Starter
#13 : September 07, 2012, 06:12:20 AM

@TBChucky, people can afford to go. It's what they choose to do with their money is the reason. Hell, some lady called in 98.7 The Fan and said that she told her kids they can either go on vacation this year or buy season tix and they ended up buying season tix. The kids preferred to see the Bucs rather than go on vacation. People can save their income tax and buy season tix but they choose to blow it on other things and then **CENSORED** about not having money for games.
That's a cool story. My wife and I are considering buying our 3 year old a season ticket next year. I grew up in a family of Buc fans, although we couldn't afford to go to games. I definitely want my kids to embrace the Bucs too.

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#14 : September 07, 2012, 07:26:59 AM

I'm going because I made a verbal agreement with the Glaciers (ice cubes ) that if they hired a real coach and started speniding money,I would start spending money.So far they have kept there end of the deal.

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why ARE YOU going to the game Sunday? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools