Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why ARE YOU going to the game Sunday? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 07, 2012, 07:35:14 AM

Why are YOU going?

Bladder abuse.

LOL....so true.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#16 : September 07, 2012, 07:43:48 AM

I'm going because I made a verbal agreement with the Glaciers (ice cubes ) that if they hired a real coach and started speniding money,I would start spending money.So far they have kept there end of the deal.

One influencing factor for me was the schedule. I go to watch football. I would go to the games if I lived in any NFL city because of NFL football. Seeing Brees, Vick, Ryan, Cam, Bradford,  Rivers, RGIII were a big influence in buying season tickets. 

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 07, 2012, 07:46:17 AM

Morgan, I hope you like the people seated next to you.   That's a key to enjoying the game.   If you get **CENSORED**s seated near you (especially right behind you), the games can suck live.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#18 : September 07, 2012, 07:56:38 AM

Becase, I enjoy screaming my mouth off at the stadium. Tailgating with friends. Drinking too much before the game, beating the crap out of my friends at cornhole, and most of all I'm a crazy Buc Nut who will stick with this team through thick and thin. GO BUCS!!!

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#19 : September 07, 2012, 08:03:13 AM

Morgan, I hope you like the people seated next to you.   That's a key to enjoying the game.   If you get **CENSORED**s seated near you (especially right behind you), the games can suck live.

You're right. I could be stuck sitting next to some obnoxious, drunken idiot screaming his head like this guy......

Becase, I enjoy screaming my mouth off at the stadium. Tailgating with friends. Drinking too much before the game, beating the crap out of my friends at cornhole, and most of all I'm a crazy Buc Nut who will stick with this team through thick and thin. GO BUCS!!!

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#20 : September 07, 2012, 08:26:45 AM

You're right. I could be stuck sitting next to some obnoxious, drunken idiot screaming his head like this guy......

Not likely as I'm rolling with a group of nearly 20 plus people, and our seats are right next to each other. 20 die hards, who will be loud when the defense is on the field and will be willing our team to victory. I'm only obnoxious to people who are wearing the other team's jersey in my city, and that's quite a lot of people.

Formerly known as T

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 07, 2012, 08:43:27 AM

why do you want to be obnoxious to opponent fans - we're not in Philly or Oakland....you should thank them for showing up and helping fill the stadium and maybe preventing a blackout

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 07, 2012, 08:47:27 AM

T posted his picture here once.   He's a little guy.   I doubt he talks as much trash as you think.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 07, 2012, 09:39:42 AM

1. Why would you want to yell at the stadium? It's done nothing to you.

2. Idk if beating the crap out of your friends corn hole is going to get you return trips.

;)

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#24 : September 07, 2012, 10:33:43 AM

why do you want to be obnoxious to opponent fans - we're not in Philly or Oakland....you should thank them for showing up and helping fill the stadium and maybe preventing a blackout

It's the risk you take when you wear an opponents jersey into an away stadium. Not physically threatening, just some good natured barbs. Heck I've become friends with some of these same people, and play softball with a few. Anyone who's ever played sports knows good natured ribbing is just common place.

Formerly known as T

Pewterman

Starter

#25 : September 07, 2012, 10:39:47 AM

@TBChucky, people can afford to go. It's what they choose to do with their money is the reason. Hell, some lady called in 98.7 The Fan and said that she told her kids they can either go on vacation this year or buy season tix and they ended up buying season tix. The kids preferred to see the Bucs rather than go on vacation. People can save their income tax and buy season tix but they choose to blow it on other things and then **CENSORED** about not having money for games.
Smart kids. A vacation will last you a week. Season tickets gives you something to root and look forward to almost every other week for 4 months.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 07, 2012, 10:44:31 AM

Depends where the vacation was to as well.   

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 07, 2012, 11:39:52 AM

For most normal kids, a yearly pass to Busch Gardens > Tampa Bay Buccaneers season tickets and much cheaper.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 07, 2012, 11:42:34 AM

For most normal kids, a yearly pass to Busch Gardens > Tampa Bay Buccaneers season tickets and much cheaper.

My nephew would laugh in your face.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 07, 2012, 11:45:43 AM

My nephew would laugh in your face.

Your family members aren't normal.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why ARE YOU going to the game Sunday? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools