Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEXT WEEK IN NEW YORK « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Pick6

Hall of Famer
: October 23, 2006, 07:38:20 PM

Gradkowski has never won an away game.   That's not going to be an easy task winning up there.

you can't exactly call it a trend.  he's 0 for 1, with the difference being a reggie bush punt return

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 22, 2006, 10:09:21 PM

Wow is all i can say about to days game, happy we got the win now its on to NY. to win we need to get more out of the QB position and we will need more points for sure. I don't know much about the Giants D and what their weakness is but i do know that they have a pretty good pass rush, I hope we can pound the rock and exploit whatever their weakness is, does anybody know?

gone

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 22, 2006, 10:12:26 PM

Strahan's no Simeon Rice...

But seriously, Eli's barely ahead of Bruce in his growth, so their passing game against us could be bad.  Tiki scares me though.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 22, 2006, 10:14:18 PM

yeah they do have a power running game, but what about the Giants D, like the LB'S and DB's and its a windy stadium

gharen

Pro Bowler

#4 : October 22, 2006, 10:17:21 PM

One advantage for us is we are catching them on a short week. I believe there DB's are their weakest area. So, we might have to pass more to set up the run in this game. On offense, they like to throw it up for grabs to Burress and that concerns me with our smaller DB's.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 22, 2006, 10:33:28 PM

yeah i hope the cowboys and giants beat each other up

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 22, 2006, 10:42:32 PM

yeah i hope the cowboys and giants beat each other up

Amen.  I know you want to beat a team at it's best, but sometimes when you need to keep a good thing going, you'll take any advantage you can get.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 22, 2006, 10:53:56 PM

it will be good to study the giants on Monday night , see what type of things the cowboys exploit

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 22, 2006, 11:04:07 PM

should we put Bolden on Plex because of his hight,

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 23, 2006, 07:09:48 PM

Gradkowski has never won an away game.   That's not going to be an easy task winning up there.

gone

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 23, 2006, 08:23:42 PM

That's funny!

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#11 : October 23, 2006, 08:29:09 PM

i hate to have wins like this, but like sombody already said, i hope the giants beat themselves up tonight, since they have a short week in between games, i think the bucs can win this, if we beat the #1 team in pass offense, we can beat these guys, i have a feeling alot of sacks are coming in this game by both teams, i just have that gut feeling, my mohawk says the score will be:

Bucs 27
Giants 17

:)

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 23, 2006, 08:31:00 PM

thats why we are going to take the field.  They are who we think they are.  Wait before you crown their a$$.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 24, 2006, 01:03:11 AM

Wow is all i can say about to days game, happy we got the win now its on to NY. to win we need to get more out of the QB position and we will need more points for sure. I don't know much about the Giants D and what their weakness is but i do know that they have a pretty good pass rush, I hope we can pound the rock and exploit whatever their weakness is, does anybody know?
Umenyiora is out, I think.  He might be banged up (hip flexor), but it slows him down.

If the Bucs win this game, I will crap my pants and enjoy it.

Great game versus the Eagles.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#14 : October 24, 2006, 01:07:13 AM

i hate to have wins like this, but like sombody already said, i hope the giants beat themselves up tonight, since they have a short week in between games, i think the bucs can win this, if we beat the #1 team in pass offense, we can beat these guys, i have a feeling alot of sacks are coming in this game by both teams, i just have that gut feeling, my mohawk says the score will be:

Bucs 27
Giants 17

I Dig it.

:)
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEXT WEEK IN NEW YORK « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools