Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2012 Florida Football Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 24, 2012, 02:34:23 PM

That game pissed me off

Boyd is awful

what game were you watching? Boyd played a very good game. his only mistake was getting impatient and throwing the INT in the 4th.  our defense bowed up in the 2nd half and stopped him from executing. has alot more to do with what we did than what he didnt do. not to mention their defense couldnt stop us at all.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 24, 2012, 04:13:58 PM

not to mention their defense couldnt stop us at all.

thought this was the biggest factor from what i saw.   clemson was staying in it with some big plays...but fsu was cranking out yardage with ease.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 24, 2012, 07:58:10 PM

yeah clemson's tackling was atrocious. i cant think of any drives that clemson actually stopped us where we didnt get a penalty. i know we had a few stall because of holding or getting a false start and then only getting 12 back.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 27, 2012, 10:16:38 PM

not to mention their defense couldnt stop us at all.

thought this was the biggest factor from what i saw.   clemson was staying in it with some big plays...but fsu was cranking out yardage with ease.

Very entertaining game to watch.  As good as our offense has looked in years.  USF will be a real test.  We should beat them decisively and that is what worries me.  Easy to get up for a revenge game against Clemson but will we take care of business and roll over a team like USF?  Too often in recent years we've lost to teams that we shouldn't lose to.  No let downs Noles! 
: September 27, 2012, 10:22:57 PM rpc1978

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 29, 2012, 11:09:34 PM

ehhhh.  ugly win.  i know its nitpicky to complain after a 2 td win on the road but it was disappointing to let them hang around so long.  i feared that we would have a let down after Clemson.  At least it was an ugly win rather than a upset. 

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 30, 2012, 11:44:50 AM

Did not expect UF to blow out UT.  Wow, what a performance.

Driskel is getting better and better every game.  Going to be interesting to see how they perform in October while playing three teams that ranked in the top 7.

re-watched the UT and UK games and I gotta say that kid has a huge ceiling. The amount of improvement (granted against crap opposition) is phenomenal. I think in the next 2 yrs this kid could be something special. Watch him go thru the progressions, his head will go left-middle-right-right then throw to the middle. Wish Freeman could do that
: September 30, 2012, 11:47:31 AM John Galt?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 01, 2012, 05:50:54 AM

Driskel is getting better and better every game.  Going to be interesting to see how they perform in October while playing three teams that ranked in the top 7.

re-watched the UT and UK games and I gotta say that kid has a huge ceiling. The amount of improvement (granted against crap opposition) is phenomenal. I think in the next 2 yrs this kid could be something special. Watch him go thru the progressions, his head will go left-middle-right-right then throw to the middle. Wish Freeman could do that

Dont much about this guy you're talking about but you hit the nail on the head with Freeman. Even on his TD pass to Jackson he just stares him down, without even glancing at other targets. Sure it was a TD but he seems to have the same neck condition I have where I dont have full range of motion..

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 02, 2012, 12:44:33 PM

Agree with you on Driskel's potential.  You normally don't see a QB progress the way he has this season, at least not as quick as his progression has been.

LSU will definitely be a great test for him and the entire team.

Sweep

Hall of Famer
#23 : October 06, 2012, 09:00:17 PM

Now that's the way the game was meant to be played.  Smash mouth.  Old School.  Defense.   Did I hear right?  58 rushes and only 12 passes?  I love it.

Its going to look to some people like a different play every time we use it, but pretty soon theyll be able to recognize it....by watching the official for the first-down signal.   -Vincent T. Lombardi

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 06, 2012, 09:17:53 PM

Well done Gators. Florida vs Bamer just got more intriguing .. That strip by Elam was clutch

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#25 : October 06, 2012, 10:56:24 PM

Elam was a beast

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 06, 2012, 11:01:54 PM

Elam was a beast

Elam is an angry man. I would love to see him paired with Barron

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 06, 2012, 11:34:04 PM

Oh shlt NC STATE UPSETS FSU!!! DAMN!

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#28 : October 06, 2012, 11:35:19 PM

Florida's defense was crunching LSU all day.  Elam was studdin' all day.

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#29 : October 06, 2012, 11:36:06 PM

Oh shlt NC STATE UPSETS FSU!!! DAMN!
Yep, South Carolina will move up to the 3 spot a well rounded team.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2012 Florida Football Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools