Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Here is a GIF of Mark Barron's hit on Steve Smith « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#45 : September 09, 2012, 11:11:38 PM

I used to like it when John Lynch would blast guys who were far bigger than him.   I haven't seen Barron do that.

Can he play more than one game first?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#46 : September 10, 2012, 07:18:43 AM

That hit was nasty . You would almost think Steve SMith told him to get up out of his chair....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#47 : September 10, 2012, 07:24:06 AM

I didn't watch Barron in college, I wasn't sure about him or picking a safety so high, and I wasn't overly excited about him. I've just been staying positive and hoping he would be good. After today he might be one of my favorite players. He looked really good. In coverage, stopping the run, hard hitting, just everything. Great first impression. Hope he can continue to play so well.

You didn't watch Alabama games ?? The best college program currently out there ?  What planet did you live on ? 

Well , at least you didn't want that mentally handicapped softie Moron Claiborne over him like Boid fink .

TBChucky

Pro Bowler
#48 : September 10, 2012, 07:33:42 AM

I didn't watch Barron in college, I wasn't sure about him or picking a safety so high, and I wasn't overly excited about him. I've just been staying positive and hoping he would be good. After today he might be one of my favorite players. He looked really good. In coverage, stopping the run, hard hitting, just everything. Great first impression. Hope he can continue to play so well.

You didn't watch Alabama games ?? The best college program currently out there ?  What planet did you live on ? 

Well , at least you didn't want that mentally handicapped softie Moron Claiborne over him like Boid fink .
When we drafted Barron I was upset. At first. I quickly learned to love the pick. Seeing his debut just confirms my feeling that he is definitely what our secondary needed. I also would like to note that I thought Claiborne held his own in his debut too..

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#49 : September 10, 2012, 07:38:39 AM

When we drafted Barron I was upset. At first. I quickly learned to love the pick. Seeing his debut just confirms my feeling that he is definitely what our secondary needed. I also would like to note that I thought Claiborne held his own in his debut too..

He didn't completely bomb in his debut  , I'll admit , but he did put on display how incredibily SOFT he is  , and that's not the kind of team we are trying to me anymore.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#50 : September 10, 2012, 08:00:26 AM

Why was Barber trying to play pat-a-cake with Smith 5 yards before Barron hit him?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#51 : September 10, 2012, 08:03:09 AM

Why was Barber trying to play pat-a-cake with Smith 5 yards before Barron hit him?
Ronde was setting him up for the ole'

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#52 : September 10, 2012, 08:24:14 AM

Not sure if this will work as a sig, but if anyone wants it....help yourself!

Mizer

Second String

#53 : September 10, 2012, 08:30:56 AM

I watched that play several times.  I think ronde was being respectful in just pushing him out of bounds when he could have really hit him.  Smith didn't care and just fought it off and kept running so barron laid him out lol.  that is what he deserved.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#54 : September 10, 2012, 08:34:14 AM

Jdub if you had a sig of Barron standing over Steve Smith that would be bad ass.

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#55 : September 10, 2012, 10:38:56 AM

That Barron hit reminded me of this one from college..... I think it's the way he walks over the opposing player at the end...

youngone

Hall of Famer

#56 : September 10, 2012, 10:45:45 AM

I bet that hit made John Lynch chub when he seen it..

lowlife

Starter

#57 : September 10, 2012, 11:45:50 AM

It relieved the pain of the huge play a little until the next play when I realized the field position.

The most amazing part of the hit was the amount of power he generated with the little momentum he had coming off of a block and still able to level Smith at top speed.
: September 10, 2012, 11:48:21 AM lowlife

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Here is a GIF of Mark Barron's hit on Steve Smith « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools