Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vincent "Drive Killer" Jackson « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 09, 2012, 07:38:07 PM

Not sure why you came back from the dead...

Draft Aaron Donald

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 09, 2012, 07:39:44 PM

It's only one game. If he keeps it up though, then it will be grounds to complain. You don't pay a guy 12 million a year to drop passes like those.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 09, 2012, 07:39:45 PM

Sell=threadkiller

Stfu.  Hard to be negative after that effort.  Negative **CENSORED**s don't even bother to post this week.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#18 : September 09, 2012, 08:06:23 PM

Like I've said all along, Mike Williams is a better WR than V-Jax.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#19 : September 09, 2012, 08:08:49 PM

V-Jax is a baller!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 09, 2012, 08:09:02 PM

The main problem with VJax was that we didn't attack down the field with him. That's what he's there for. If you want to play short and intermediate he's not the star attraction. You have got to let him challenge players deep with his size and body control.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 09, 2012, 08:09:18 PM

Why aren't the trolls diapering after a win like normal? Is something broken?

Draft Aaron Donald

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 09, 2012, 08:10:28 PM

The main problem with VJax was that we didn't attack down the field with him. That's what he's there for. If you want to play short and intermediate he's not the star attraction. You have got to let him challenge players deep with his size and body control.

I don't think Schiano has the confidence in Freeman to allow that.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 09, 2012, 08:10:43 PM

Trolls..

cryptfiend

Starter

#24 : September 09, 2012, 08:14:30 PM

holy hell.  how many times does it need to be said?

there were two "drops" by jackson.  the first one was a drop.  big deal, it happens.  the second one was a pass defensed.  he got the ball, caught it, and the defensive back knocked it out of his hand.  thats not jackson's fault, thats a good job by munnerlynn.  munnerlynn gets a pass defensed, freeman gets an incomplete and jackson gets nothing.  good day sir.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 09, 2012, 08:15:58 PM

Disagree, if he was that scared you'd not see the passing late that we saw. You never did with Gruden or Dungy it was three runs and punt.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#26 : September 09, 2012, 08:18:53 PM

Disagree, if he was that scared you'd not see the passing late that we saw. You never did with Gruden or Dungy it was three runs and punt.

Made big plays on 3rd.  Freeman is a baller

sg1977nc

Starter
#27 : September 09, 2012, 08:19:28 PM

Hard to challenge deep down the field when the right side of your OL would not start for any top 25 NCAA D1 program, let alone an NFL team.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 09, 2012, 08:26:52 PM

I feel bad for anyone who has VJax in their fantasy league.   And for VJax as well.   His stats will drop drastically from when he played with Rivers.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#29 : September 09, 2012, 08:28:01 PM

Freeman above vj are going to pro bowl.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vincent "Drive Killer" Jackson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools