Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vincent "Drive Killer" Jackson « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#30 : September 09, 2012, 08:28:49 PM

I feel bad for anyone who has VJax in their fantasy league.   And for VJax as well.   His stats will drop drastically from when he played with Rivers.

Nah, Freeman is a baller.  Numbers going up

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#31 : September 09, 2012, 08:30:35 PM

Didn't Freeman throw for less than 20 yards in the 2nd half?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 09, 2012, 08:34:19 PM

Not VJ's best game but he sealed the game with that HUGE catch. Loved it.

His numbers will probably drop with Free at the helm but I don't give a crap. As long as we get the Ws, I'm good.

Zell, you really have gone down hill.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#33 : September 09, 2012, 09:24:07 PM

Jackson had two legit drops or balls which should have been caught. One he's still be running on and the other allows the Bucs to keep the ball. Had the Bucs defense not stood up at the end, those plays would both be zeroed in on as at least part of the cause.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Zellination

Starter

#34 : September 09, 2012, 09:25:46 PM

Jackson had two legit drops or balls which should have been caught. One he's still be running on and the other allows the Bucs to keep the ball. Had the Bucs defense not stood up at the end, those plays would both be zeroed in on as at least part of the cause.

Wow someone else actually watched the %^$$$ game.....

Zellination

Starter

#35 : September 09, 2012, 09:26:26 PM

V-Jax is a baller!

Baller-Dropper

Zellination

Starter

#36 : September 09, 2012, 09:28:53 PM

Nah..."the stream was good........you guys kill me,  he should have caught both of those balls for what he gets paid...he  is 6'5"   230.......Steve Smith makes both of those grabs at 5'9", now thats a baller!!!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#37 : September 09, 2012, 09:31:11 PM

He did drop some big would be catches. Thankfully he secured that last one.

Zellination

Starter

#38 : September 09, 2012, 09:32:02 PM

The main problem with VJax was that we didn't attack down the field with him. That's what he's there for. If you want to play short and intermediate he's not the star attraction. You have got to let him challenge players deep with his size and body control.

I don't think Schiano has the confidence in Freeman to allow that.

Disagree, if he was that scared you'd not see the passing late that we saw. You never did with Gruden or Dungy it was three runs and punt.

Your old school so I won't give you the garbage,  I agree with that 100%, but thats why he needed to catch those balls.  No one can deny that if makes both of those catches the game is  7-10 points away from where it ended.  He HAS TO make those catches...., Captain Mutterlyn is garbage.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#39 : September 09, 2012, 09:33:39 PM

Jackson also had a 35 yard catch and run called back for Larsen holding. He also had a huge 3rd down conversion on the last drive... But let's concentrate on his two drops... One of which he was interfered with early contact. GTFO

Zellination

Starter

#40 : September 09, 2012, 09:35:57 PM

Huh...there was no early contact, and those are huge plays..............won by six and GTFO yourself   DB

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#41 : September 09, 2012, 09:41:59 PM

Go back into exile turd.

Zellination

Starter

#42 : September 09, 2012, 09:42:25 PM

He knows it too........see the look of thank god I 'drop that one  on his face.......watch the tape.    OK the HORSE IS DEAD!!!

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 09, 2012, 09:42:37 PM

Watch the 2nd one again...DB made a good play to knock the ball out...sometimes you have to give the other player credit.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#44 : September 09, 2012, 10:11:09 PM

Jackson also had a 35 yard catch and run called back for Larsen holding. He also had a huge 3rd down conversion on the last drive... But let's concentrate on his two drops... One of which he was interfered with early contact. GTFO

The slant he didn't catch isn't even one of the plays being referred to. I don't think it was interference and it was a catchable ball that wasn't caught. The two in question were running right down the middle of the field with no one near him and the ball that was "knocked out of his hands" which gave the ball back to the Panthers.

If it weren't an issue we wouldn't have see Penn and Freeman attempting to talk him up after he finally came up with the catch on third down.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vincent "Drive Killer" Jackson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools