Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: week 1 NFL discussion « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

snesfreak

Starter

#60 : September 09, 2012, 04:23:01 PM

Breesus!

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#61 : September 09, 2012, 04:24:40 PM

I think it's safe to say that the Saints shall be starting the season 0-1. The Lions got lucky. NE has a running back that looks promising. I'm pulling for Cleveland to beat Philly.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#62 : September 09, 2012, 04:25:05 PM

Breesus!

LOL

That was huge.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#63 : September 10, 2012, 02:29:49 AM

Good to see Eli's older brother out there slinging it again.  ;)

gone

Hall of Famer
#64 : September 10, 2012, 02:57:56 AM

more like "tossing" it, his arm ain't what it was.  Time will tell if he gets it back.  Staring it down more than I recall him doing as well.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#65 : September 10, 2012, 08:43:59 AM

more like "tossing" it, his arm ain't what it was.  Time will tell if he gets it back.  Staring it down more than I recall him doing as well.

FWIW, I remember last night that they showed the MPH of one of his throws from two years ago, and one of his throws last night, and the MPH difference was 2-3 MPH slower. Not that big of a deal, IMO.  Last night was either the best we get from Manning all year, or he continues to get stronger and more confident in his team.  He will probably never be what he was because of age and what not....but, like you said..time will tell.

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: week 1 NFL discussion « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools