Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Barth set team record « previous next »
Page: 1

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: September 10, 2012, 12:27:02 PM

18 consecutive FGs. Kind of overlooked with the shocking shutdown of Super Cam. The young man deserves some credit and attention for his contribution to the game.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 10, 2012, 12:28:57 PM

Dude is money.

How about that other dude with the 63 yarder?  His name escapes me ATM.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Checkmeout

Rookie

#2 : September 10, 2012, 12:29:55 PM

David Akers

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 10, 2012, 12:32:07 PM

Very happy for Barth. Money well spent this offseason.

shadowman

Rookie

#4 : September 10, 2012, 12:32:14 PM

Barth is the best thing to come out of the Raheem era!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 10, 2012, 12:32:47 PM

David Akers

Ya thanks, and to "doink" it off the crossbar no less.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 10, 2012, 01:00:39 PM

Barth is the best thing to come out of the Raheem era!

Hopefully just one of many.

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 10, 2012, 01:04:11 PM

I've said this before, but what I really like about Barth is that when he lines up to kick a field goal, he makes it. I get disproportionately nervous during kicks, especially extra points that tie up games late, but one of these days, Barth is going to cure that reaction.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 10, 2012, 01:19:39 PM

I've said this before, but what I really like about Barth is that when he lines up to kick a field goal, he makes it. I get disproportionately nervous during kicks, especially extra points that tie up games late, but one of these days, Barth is going to cure that reaction.

Just the very mention of "Gramatica" makes my blood boil.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 10, 2012, 01:25:05 PM

Just the very mention of "Gramatica" makes my blood boil.

.......Gramatica

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 10, 2012, 02:40:48 PM

Very happy for Barth. Money well spent this offseason.

Barth is just solid, has been from day 1. He nailed 3 50+ yarders in his first game. He was pro bowl talent last year, i hope he gets some consideration this year if he continues. Oh by the way, he is my kicker in fantasy football.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

T.I. McCrown: King of the South

Starter
#11 : September 10, 2012, 02:48:22 PM

And yet this man is still rated only like an 82 in Madden! I know those ratings don't count, but this man needs more love! He is also my fantasy kicker in all 3 of my teams. I drafted him in the final round of every single draft.

Ron Swanson

Starter

#12 : September 10, 2012, 02:51:35 PM

David Akers

I still dont know why Philly got rid of him. Idiots.

\"When I eat it is the food that is scared.\" -R.S.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 10, 2012, 02:56:14 PM

Franchise kicker, haha.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 10, 2012, 08:48:30 PM

18 consecutive FGs. Kind of overlooked with the shocking shutdown of Super Cam. The young man deserves some credit and attention for his contribution to the game.

Umm...the Glazers just congratulated him for his contribution to the team.......13,200,000 times.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/tampa-bay-buccaneers/connor-barth/
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Barth set team record « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools