Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount out of the locker room and gone, before media allowed in « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 10, 2012, 02:14:38 PM

Just cut blount let him be a star somewhere else. No point in keeping him if they don't use him.
There is no way he doesn't have value to this team.

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#16 : September 10, 2012, 02:14:43 PM

Blount has not reason at all to be upset. Rushed a 1000 yards as a rookie thinking he was the star running back. Next season he had a OC who often abandoned the run game early knowing the passing was horrible. Third year have a head coach call him out multiple times prior to hitting the practice field and then watch the new regime draft a RB and takes over at starter. Then in the first game wobble a little and see the third string RB get carries he should have gotten at the same time getting paid peanuts. Blount has absolutely nothing to be made at.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 10, 2012, 02:15:19 PM

Thankfully we got a RB who averaged 4.0 YPC to show Blount how it's done.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#18 : September 10, 2012, 02:19:16 PM

Thankfully we got a RB who averaged 4.0 YPC to show Blount how it's done.

I thought Blount did that already?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 10, 2012, 02:20:05 PM

Purely speculation on the fans part that hes pissed off. Im sure hes happy the team won.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 10, 2012, 02:20:55 PM

Let's just settle down and see what the story is before we all go throwing our biased 2 cents into the pot.

I was surprised to say the least that we didn't split the load up a little bit more. 30 touches a game is far to much for any RB to withstand over the course of a season, especially a rookie.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 10, 2012, 02:22:28 PM

Just cut blount let him be a star somewhere else. No point in keeping him if they don't use him.
There is no way he doesn't have value to this team.

Showed yesterday.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 10, 2012, 02:23:02 PM

Blount is in position to be a mauler in second halves.  If he plays it right he could pick up some serious yardage this year.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 10, 2012, 02:23:49 PM

So much for those of you who thought it didn't matter which guy won the starting job because the carries would be equal....

FAIL.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#24 : September 10, 2012, 03:02:34 PM

Then in the first game wobble a little

you thought that was only a little wobble?

why do we have so many conspiracy theorists here?  3 coaching staffs have decided that blount isnt the back that some here think he is.  he has qualities for sure, but sometimes trust and consistency is more important than a possible highlight.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 10, 2012, 03:16:07 PM

Blount went down, it was an injury whether minor or not. He was treated on the field and walked off on his own. The coaching staff made the decision to sit him the game to not risk any further injury.

Anyone trying to make it into anything more than that has been watching too many day time soaps or is hanging out with OneTruth.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#26 : September 10, 2012, 03:21:43 PM

This is a long season. We'll need all of our RBs. If Blount was upset, he should be upset at himself for not taking playing better when given the opportunity. I did like seeing his trademark hurdle.

You'd think LGB would be a good goal line guy, but guess he still hasn't showed that he's capable to get it in the endzone.

Jimmy923

Rookie

#27 : September 10, 2012, 03:24:36 PM

Yeah , was waiting to get autographs after the game and he was the first one out , blew everyone off and did not sign anything, everyone else did

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#28 : September 10, 2012, 03:25:59 PM

Jimmy, get me another Martin jersey. I want one for a family member.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#29 : September 10, 2012, 03:26:41 PM

I dont know where people are saying that he looked bad yesterday. He looked like the same old Blount to me. They just didnt really need him yesterday. Martin was effective against that D. I would like if they would give some more carries to the other backs including Blount because we need Martin healthy at the end of the year. Hes a rookie and he could hit some kind of rookie wall at the end of the year. We need to give Blount some carries as long as hes getting yards. Hes a momentum changer when he has a big run. Not that Martin isnt but when Blount runs over guys the whole team goes nuts. Id like to see a little more balance. Im fine with Martin getting majority of touches though hes just that good. Blount is good too though. They need to get him invlolved and keep Martin fresh.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount out of the locker room and gone, before media allowed in « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools