Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount out of the locker room and gone, before media allowed in « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#60 : September 11, 2012, 07:32:54 AM

The Blount homers are out in full force again.  Now its Schiano's coaching style that is limiting our ELITE RB lmao.  Cmon people its excuse after excuse with this guy.  Let recap:

1  Olsen's Fault
2  No TRUE offseason
3  Not given the opportunity to show he's a 3rd down back
4  Schiano is playing favorites with his draft picks
5  Schiano's coaching style is limiting him and they need to let him be who he is
6  He wasn't at fault for sucker punching the player in college...the player shouldn't have been talking smack to him

The reality is the guy just isn't good and has the RAW MORRIS mindset of a loser.  Hopefully this bum matures really soon otherwise he will get the bum treatment of Brian Price, TJackson, and K2.  At this point lets trade him straight up for Brandon Jacobs because Jacobs even at this point in his career is a better team player.

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#61 : September 11, 2012, 08:09:48 AM

"3  Not given the opportunity to show he's a 3rd down back"

Was given that opportunity again on Sunday.  His block failed & resulted in a sack of Freeman.

I agree with those that have said LGB is a one trick pony.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#62 : September 11, 2012, 08:11:42 AM

Was given that opportunity again on Sunday.  His block failed & resulted in a sack of Freeman.

That would be me , good sir.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

fthrud

Practice Squad

#63 : September 11, 2012, 08:28:27 AM

My theories:

1. Running like a wild man and hurtling over opponents, as he has in the past, requires great balance. A tight rope walker helps balance with a long pole, Blount would balance with his long arms, including the one with the ball.

2. Rule #1 this year for Blount is holding the ball "high and tight" for security. Without benefit of wingspan, balance is reduced, along with productivity.

3. On Sunday Blount had one flashy play, leaping over a tackler. Methinks he broke Rule #1 to do so, and we didn't see him on the field from that point forward.

4. Martin is the real deal, Smith might be too and Ware is serviceable. While the O-Line did a good job Sunday, they're one injury away from disaster.

5. If Blount can be traded for a Guard, do it. We won't get any pro-bowlers, but if we can get one in the upper 50th percentile, that's the greater need.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#64 : September 11, 2012, 08:28:59 AM

That would be me , good sir.
Quit being a blount HATER man

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#65 : September 11, 2012, 08:31:09 AM

WHERE ARE ALL THE HOMERS WHO SAID BLOUNT IS THE GREATEST RUNNING BACK OF ALL TIME?!?!?!?!? COME ON HOMERS, WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#66 : September 11, 2012, 09:44:24 AM

WHERE ARE ALL THE HOMERS WHO SAID BLOUNT IS THE GREATEST RUNNING BACK OF ALL TIME?!?!?!?!? COME ON HOMERS, WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!
I like Blount and never do I remember anyone saying he was the greatest back ever!  He's an asset to the team.  You guys aren't to bright.

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#67 : September 11, 2012, 09:47:22 AM

I like LGB alot but if after a full offseason of OTA's and TC - and he STILL cant pass block then his usefulness is limited.  Nonetheless Martin + Blount is far better than Martin + Ware.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount out of the locker room and gone, before media allowed in « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools