Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The UnOfficial Bucs V. G-Men gameday thread. #Biggs « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 89 90 91 92

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#1350 : September 16, 2012, 04:47:49 PM

It's also like we're so damn predictable. How about a misdirection pitchout or play action pass, hitting the tight end when you have third and short.

Nah...it makes more sense to run it against a 10-man front.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#1351 : September 16, 2012, 04:48:31 PM

This is game 2 of a new regime....they fought hard and came out on the short end against defending champs.....I don't think the Giants will go in the paper talking about how Tampa quit as they were accused of last season....it's a process and they may or may not be a playoff team this year but they're building. Still bugs me that Freeman looks scatterbrained in crunch time tho.....
freeman delivered in crunch time. the refs were giants fan.

NillaWafer

Practice Squad

#1352 : September 16, 2012, 04:48:40 PM

iN ALL HONESTY THE CALL THE KILLED US WAS THE NON CALL ON THE VJAX HELMET TO HELMET

THIS^^^^^^^   Changed the whole momentum of the game.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#1353 : September 16, 2012, 04:49:49 PM

Terrible non-call, but Mike Williams not getting the 1st down was big as well.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1354 : September 16, 2012, 04:50:12 PM

BWAHAHA, nice throw Freeman!!!

Add your name to the list of idiots.

Ok dipsh*t, you're right, that was a great throw by Freeman...homers are so brutal...add yourself to the list.

Did you see that throw to Mike Will the play before?  Perfect.

You're right, great throw, but we're not talking about that play. The final throw was awful, plain and simple...did it lose them the game, no...but it was awful.

you whined like a little girl with a skinned knee all game .... wah

And you were a homer all game...wah

you're better off with no response.  weren't you whining about fans not supporting this team last week?

They don't support the team...that's a fact. Just like it's a fact that you're a homer.

"They", so you aren't a fan, knew it   ..... and you can't count and whine like a girl with a skinned knee FACT!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1355 : September 16, 2012, 04:50:45 PM

Terrible non-call,

lol

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#1356 : September 16, 2012, 04:52:11 PM

Ok dipsh*t, you're right, that was a great throw by Freeman...homers are so brutal...add yourself to the list.

You're right, great throw, but we're not talking about that play. The final throw was awful, plain and simple...did it lose them the game, no...but it was awful.

you're better off with no response.  weren't you whining about fans not supporting this team last week?

They don't support the team...that's a fact. Just like it's a fact that you're a homer.

"They", so you aren't a fan, knew it   ..... and you can't count and whine like a girl with a skinned knee FACT!

I support the team clown...again, like I said, you're an idiot.

GOBUCS!!YKJ

Starter

#1357 : September 16, 2012, 04:52:33 PM

right on!  I don't mind loosing but they stole this game back from us..take that back I HATE LOOSING!! But the way we did baffles me..what time is the Schiano show during the weeks..I need to call in and respectfully vent like any fan would...

GO BUCS!!!

Bucsfan79

Second String

#1358 : September 16, 2012, 04:53:54 PM

We lost this game, because we sat on the lead, period!

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#1359 : September 16, 2012, 04:55:14 PM

Good effort,

The pass rush needs to improve. G-MAC and AC were invisible. I didn't hear there names called one time the entire game. Without some pressure our secondary is going to get torched. Enough with the Safety blitz., 2  or 3 times, ok I can dig it, but we ran it every 3rd and long and got beat, did one ever reach Eli?

Bucsfan79

Second String

#1360 : September 16, 2012, 04:55:57 PM

This **CENSORED** PI and Barber int was big and the missed face mask, plus Williams dancing like MJ instead of getting a first down!!

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#1361 : September 16, 2012, 04:57:11 PM

This is game 2 of a new regime....they fought hard and came out on the short end against defending champs.....I don't think the Giants will go in the paper talking about how Tampa quit as they were accused of last season....it's a process and they may or may not be a playoff team this year but they're building. Still bugs me that Freeman looks scatterbrained in crunch time tho.....
freeman delivered in crunch time. the refs were giants fan.

On that final play he looked totally frazzled and threw OFF-BALANCE DOWN THE MIDDLE again....don't think the refs had any influence on that one....while I agree there were calls I'd probably disagree with, you have to focus on the things you can control....Josh seemed to lose his composure a bit there....not trashing him at all....he did well in spots but he's just not ready YET to take that next step up the ladder.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#1362 : September 16, 2012, 04:57:25 PM

i think the game was lost when mike will didn't get the first down on the pass from free on third down

very difficult day to be a bucs fan today

Desmond

Second String

#1363 : September 16, 2012, 05:01:41 PM

Bad calls are part of the game, that's the kind of stuff you can control. Stop **CENSORED**ing about it. There is no excuse for that terrible play calling.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1364 : September 16, 2012, 05:03:44 PM

I support the team clown...again, like I said, you're an idiot.

sure you do ....... You said "they", I didn't .....

now call me an idiot again mr. can't count to 10 .....
Page: 1 ... 89 90 91 92
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The UnOfficial Bucs V. G-Men gameday thread. #Biggs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools