Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The UnOfficial Bucs V. G-Men gameday thread. #Biggs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 92

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

: September 10, 2012, 10:16:32 PM

Should be an interesting matchup.  Of course we know their secondary is depleted, and we know they have a very deep and effective group of pass rushers.

The Bucs defense is playing tough, and they are not rolling into the Met fooling anyone.  Giants fans I know are not taking THIS Bucs team lightly.

Dedicated to Morgana...perhaps he can call me a jinxer again...

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 10, 2012, 10:19:30 PM

I simply hope for a good competitive game and of course, a Buccaneer win.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 10, 2012, 10:19:58 PM

Ya they are a little dinged up in the secondary.  Hopefully Freeman can get enough time to exploit that.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 10, 2012, 10:26:23 PM

Their pass rush is ferocious, and the O-line is going to really have to step up.  DeMarco Murray had a huge run against them, when he shook three defenders that nailed him in the backfield, but they can get after it.  I said two weeks ago they would stomp the Bucs...I think the BUcs will make the game a little closer than I thought, if everyone stays healthy.

McCoy and company are no slouches, as of this moment anyhow.

And I do not expect Cruz to play like a ten pound bag of schliz this week either.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 10, 2012, 10:27:27 PM

If our defense plays like they did last game it should be a good close game. I'm curious to see how the offense plays against that defense.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 10, 2012, 10:28:17 PM

I'll be at the game. Can't wait.

Hopefully the D can keep Eli in check and our offense can play like they did early on yesterday.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 10, 2012, 10:28:27 PM

Freeman has his hands full this week. If the weather stays dry, Vincent Jackson should be a bigger factor inthis weeks game.  I think he will go off for about a hundred yards or so.

Pewterman

Starter

#7 : September 10, 2012, 10:28:45 PM

The Bucs need to utilize the run game and the screen game to relieve the pressure on Josh. He is going to get sacked. Romo got sacked on his first drive. You have to be patient with that defense. Wear them out and hopefully their depleted O-Line will be open season for McCoy and company and force turnovers. No quarterback is immune to turning the ball over when they're pressured.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 10, 2012, 11:56:22 PM

Having Sheridan and Sullivan on our staff SHOULD help us. I mean those two were inside guys for years and know the Giants tenancies and weaknesses. I'm not saying we will win, but you can't overlook this very real advantage. Hope it translates to the field this Sunday.

Sunday can't get here fast enough! I'll probably be up at the Press Box. Hopefully I don't have to call my wife to come pick me up. That is usually a sign that we had a bad day.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#9 : September 10, 2012, 11:59:51 PM

Having Sheridan and Sullivan on our staff SHOULD help us. I mean those two were inside guys for years and know the Giants tenancies and weaknesses. I'm not saying we will win, but you can't overlook this very real advantage. Hope it translates to the field this Sunday.

Sunday can't get here fast enough! I'll probably be up at the Press Box. Hopefully I don't have to call my wife to come pick me up. That is usually a sign that we had a bad day.

At least you do the responsible thing and have someone come get you.  ;)

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 11, 2012, 12:11:53 AM

We have an advantage.....WE HAVE...Sullivan.

Eli will be exposed with him telling us what his weaknesses are (I hope)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 11, 2012, 01:01:08 AM

By now WE AS FANS know what Eli's weaknesses are.  Which is if you hit him, he gets rattled. 

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 11, 2012, 01:15:05 AM

Yeah, but yknow what i mean. You'd think Sully would be the perfect guy to scheme against the Giants

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 11, 2012, 01:31:26 AM

Both QB's will get pressured  IMO.  And I think our secondary is better, so if Free can exploit their secondary good things can happen.  Whats his name, DeMarco had a pretty game against them, so maybe the Hampster can follow suit.   It will be interesting.   A good measuring stick for the young Bucs.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 11, 2012, 01:33:46 AM

Both QB's will get pressured  IMO.  And I think our secondary is better, so if Free can exploit their secondary good things can happen.  Whats his name, DeMarco had a pretty game against them, so maybe the Hampster can follow suit.   It will be interesting.   A good measuring stick for the young Bucs.

Agree. Can't wait to see it!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 92
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The UnOfficial Bucs V. G-Men gameday thread. #Biggs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools