Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The UnOfficial Bucs V. G-Men gameday thread. #Biggs « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 90 91 92

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#1365 : September 16, 2012, 05:08:47 PM

What are you 5? At least that explains why you're clueless.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1366 : September 16, 2012, 05:09:55 PM

What are you 5? At least that explains why you're clueless.

good one,   don't get mad.  My 5 year old can count to 10

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#1367 : September 16, 2012, 05:13:33 PM

This is game 2 of a new regime....they fought hard and came out on the short end against defending champs.....I don't think the Giants will go in the paper talking about how Tampa quit as they were accused of last season....it's a process and they may or may not be a playoff team this year but they're building. Still bugs me that Freeman looks scatterbrained in crunch time tho.....
freeman delivered in crunch time. the refs were giants fan.

On that final play he looked totally frazzled and threw OFF-BALANCE DOWN THE MIDDLE again....don't think the refs had any influence on that one....while I agree there were calls I'd probably disagree with, you have to focus on the things you can control....Josh seemed to lose his composure a bit there....not trashing him at all....he did well in spots but he's just not ready YET to take that next step up the ladder.

Right. Let's focus on the last play in what was complete desperation time instead of the rest of the game. Freeman played well today.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#1368 : September 16, 2012, 05:16:26 PM

This place is funny...someone makes an observation regarding a play, an observation that is true and people jump down their throat because the observation is anti-Bucs.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#1369 : September 16, 2012, 05:17:18 PM

how is that not a catch? its sickning to watch the ref blow that call.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#1370 : September 16, 2012, 05:58:05 PM

This is game 2 of a new regime....they fought hard and came out on the short end against defending champs.....I don't think the Giants will go in the paper talking about how Tampa quit as they were accused of last season....it's a process and they may or may not be a playoff team this year but they're building. Still bugs me that Freeman looks scatterbrained in crunch time tho.....
freeman delivered in crunch time. the refs were giants fan.

On that final play he looked totally frazzled and threw OFF-BALANCE DOWN THE MIDDLE again....don't think the refs had any influence on that one....while I agree there were calls I'd probably disagree with, you have to focus on the things you can control....Josh seemed to lose his composure a bit there....not trashing him at all....he did well in spots but he's just not ready YET to take that next step up the ladder.

Right. Let's focus on the last play in what was complete desperation time instead of the rest of the game. Freeman played well today.

What you call desperation...is what elite quarterbacks call "opportunity". As I said in previous post....not trashing the guy but I don't think he's ready to climb the ladder to that upper tier of quarterbacks based on lack of poise. I'm not starting threads saying it's time to "get rid of Freeman" because I realize he's got room to grow. He's no Joe Montana but on the other hand he's no Dan Orlovsky either.....

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1371 : September 16, 2012, 06:15:49 PM

This place is funny...someone makes an observation regarding a play, an observation that is true and people jump down their throat .

yeah and call people names like idiots, dipspits, and homers .... oh wait

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#1372 : September 16, 2012, 06:17:19 PM

This place is funny...someone makes an observation regarding a play, an observation that is true and people jump down their throat .

Call it like I see it...you are ll 3...deal with it.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1373 : September 16, 2012, 06:23:26 PM

says the nonfan that couldn't see 8 in the box and cries for 3 hours.  Heck now you're crying because people don't agree with your "observations" .... wah
: September 16, 2012, 06:25:08 PM olafberserker

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#1374 : September 16, 2012, 06:25:09 PM

says the nonfan that can't count to 10 and cries for 3 hours.  Heck now you're crying because people don't agree with your "observations" .... wah

You are 5...I'm done conversing w/you idiot, dipsh*t, homer, etc.

Have a great night!!!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1375 : September 16, 2012, 06:26:00 PM

says the nonfan that can't count to 10 and cries for 3 hours.  Heck now you're crying because people don't agree with your "observations" .... wah

You are 5...I'm done conversing w/you idiot, dipsh*t, homer, etc.

Have a great night!!!

wah, go cry yourself to sleep on your huge friggin' pillow
Page: 1 ... 90 91 92
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The UnOfficial Bucs V. G-Men gameday thread. #Biggs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools