Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I can't believe it's been 11 years « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

: September 11, 2012, 05:46:04 AM

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : September 11, 2012, 05:55:54 AM

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 11, 2012, 07:46:21 AM

Thanks Cyber and Java.  Have a safe day as we remember.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 11, 2012, 09:40:37 PM

Muslims on facebook are posting this.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 12, 2012, 01:30:29 AM

^^ Disgusting

I'm not a fan of Muslims... People can throw me that radical crap all day, but by far ive encountered a backwards, woman-suppressing, and hateful cult. Screw em.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 12, 2012, 01:49:12 AM

^^ Disgusting

I'm not a fan of Muslims... People can throw me that radical crap all day, but by far ive encountered a backwards, woman-suppressing, and hateful cult. Screw em.

Did you understand that quote? It condemns the acts of the terrorists.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 12, 2012, 01:53:29 AM

^^ Disgusting

Ya I didn't understand it.

But I still don't like muslims. :)

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 12, 2012, 02:31:48 AM

^^ Disgusting

Not really.   It's saying it's ok to have killed those people on 9/11 due to all the Palestinians that were murdered by the Jews and the Americans support the Jews.    "In retaliation of murder"     At least that's what the muslims on my facebook are saying.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 12, 2012, 08:03:09 AM

That is exactly what the Muslim's use that quote/ad to address Java.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#9 : September 12, 2012, 08:10:21 AM

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2011/09/ground_zero_september_11_2001.html?p1=Upbox_links

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 12, 2012, 08:34:00 AM

^^ Disgusting

Not really.   It's saying it's ok to have killed those people on 9/11 due to all the Palestinians that were murdered by the Jews and the Americans support the Jews.    "In retaliation of murder"     At least that's what the muslims on my facebook are saying.

Then those Muslims are idiots, but I highly doubt that's what the image and quote is saying, or that the majority of Muslim's believe that.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 12, 2012, 08:42:22 AM

Well if you have access to the internet for chatting then you can see websites with news about Egypt and Libya, and see the actions of the people we are talking about. 

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 12, 2012, 09:04:43 AM

" People can throw me that radical crap all day, but by far ive encountered a backwards, woman-suppressing, and hateful cult."

Do they hate men any less? Women are made to cover up there because men are viewed as animals incapable of controlling themselves when they see one.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 12, 2012, 09:50:40 AM

Arabic men are viewed as animals incapable of controlling themselves when they see one.

That's a pretty accurate statement.   

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#14 : September 12, 2012, 10:22:44 AM

Muslims also view women for mating and men for pleasure.

Man, what a F'ed up bunch of people!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I can't believe it's been 11 years « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools